Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (2 Viewers)

No. You have me confused with the "protestors" outside the Laundrie home. That's not my MO.

You pose interesting hypotheses but lots of people manage to make it through educational curriculums with no emotional maturity. I don't know if I think he was intellectually gifted but nor do I think he was intellectually stupid so I'm sticking with man-child, arrested development. I think they bonded over their granola-eating, yoga-doing, litter-hating environmentalist personas and she thought she had found in Brian a kindred spirit and ultimately discovered he was only masquerading as a human being.

O.k. I get it. You will never change your mind about Brian, understood. I'm not emotionally involved in the story, so I'm just chatting.

I will put this idea with you, since I think it's possible. Let's just say, hypothetically that Brian was a little immature with some minor mental disorders, but otherwise about average in most other ways. He really loves Gabby and has some crazy emotions for her, but she keeps hitting him, and nagging non-stop for one to many days?!?! (More theories) Brian's emotion finally gets the best of him, and screams, SHUT THE F*** UP, grabs her by the throat, and keeps yelling stop acting CRAZY YOU STUPID F----- B-----! By the time he comes back to his senses, Gabby isn't breathing, and he panics. The rest is history.

Let's say, this is what happens for discussion purposes, does this change anything?

O.k. I get it. You will never change your mind about Brian, understood. I'm not emotionally involved in the story, so I'm just chatting.

I will put this idea with you, since I think it's possible. Let's just say, hypothetically that Brian was a little immature with some minor mental disorders, but otherwise about average in most other ways. He really loves Gabby and has some crazy emotions for her, but she keeps hitting him, and nagging non-stop for one to many days?!?! (More theories) Brian's emotion finally gets the best of him, and screams, SHUT THE F*** UP, grabs her by the throat, and keeps yelling stop acting CRAZY YOU STUPID F----- B-----! By the time he comes back to his senses, Gabby isn't breathing, and he panics. The rest is history.

Let's say, this is what happens for discussion purposes, does this change anything?
You’re describing a man child

I'm not emotionally invested either (which is why I would never have camped out on the street in front of the house) other than caring about all young women's vulnerabilities. I know the outcome of Gabby's fate and who her belongings ended up with, not much there to allow me to change my mind about Brian.

Okay, you want me to turn to Gabby. Well, likewise, I don't think Gabby was emotionally mature either. Not in an arrested development way but in a non-worldly, limited life experience kind of way. I don't think her acting out in a physical way towards him was violent, I think it was her only known method of "conflict resolution" as a child might do. His comprehension of that meant she was "crazy" or "OCD". Your scenario is exactly what I envision having happened. And it doesn't change anything.

I'm not emotionally invested either (which is why I would never have camped out on the street in front of the house) other than caring about all young women's vulnerabilities. I know the outcome of Gabby's fate and who her belongings ended up with, not much there to allow me to change my mind about Brian.

Okay, you want me to turn to Gabby. Well, likewise, I don't think Gabby was emotionally mature either. Not in an arrested development way but in a non-worldly, limited life experience kind of way. I don't think her acting out in a physical way towards him was violent, I think it was her only known method of "conflict resolution" as a child might do. His comprehension of that meant she was "crazy" or "OCD". Your scenario is exactly what I envision having happened. And it doesn't change anything.

O.k., I think I understand now. You are basically saying, these two children were playing house, there was a gas leak, and they both died. Right if they are both children mentally, how else would you see it?

O.k., I think I understand now. You are basically saying, these two children were playing house, there was a gas leak, and they both died. Right if they are both children mentally, how else would you see it?
Basically. Being careful to say that does not mean I am victim blaming Gabby.

So, this puts further blame on both Brian and Gabby's parents. Not unless, the statement is, they were both adults, we can't stop them.
Only one person to blame for the murder: Brian. I am talking about their emotional "ages", not their legal chronological ages. Two different things. I blame Brian's parents for his death that could have been avoided if they had made him give himself up with a lawyer accompanying him.

If that happened, it takes it from first-degree murder to second-degree murder.

Takes anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes to fully choke someone to death, its not like the movies where it all happens in 30 seconds. If he had been found alive at the reserve and arrested, he would have had to explain why he choked her so long.

Takes anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes to fully choke someone to death, its not like the movies where it all happens in 30 seconds. If he had been found alive at the reserve and arrested, he would have had to explain why he choked her so long.
I still don't think a lot of people understand this.. a person can usually lose consciousness in 30 seconds, but take up to 5 minutes of strangulation before they die.
that means while strangling her, she would have lost consciousness pretty quick, and be just kept on strangling her for over 3 minutes before she died.

Also, she wasn't choked, she was strangled. choking is internal and strangling is external force.

I still don't think a lot of people understand this.. a person can usually lose consciousness in 30 seconds, but take up to 5 minutes of strangulation before they die.
that means while strangling her, she would have lost consciousness pretty quick, and be just kept on strangling her for over 3 minutes before she died.

Also, she wasn't choked, she was strangled. choking is internal and strangling is external force.
This, I mentioned much earlier in the thread that you have to put a lot of effort into strangling someone. It takes strength and stamina. The only thing that would make it easier is if he used a tool of some sort but I don't recall reading anything like that, just strangulation.

Maybe she witnessed (or he told her) something else that he had done. When she indicated that she couldn't stay with him (or threatened going to the police), he decided that he couldn't allow that.

Brian Laundrie – update: Police say man 'probably' died by suicide at the Carlton Reserve​

Sarasota County Sheriff Kurt Hoffman suggested Friday that Brian Laundrie likely died by suicide in the Carlton Reserve.

The sheriff made the comments during a police gathering in Florida.

“That guy went out there and by all accounts probably committed suicide and he was right out there where we thought he was,” he said.

Mr Laundrie’s skeletal remains were found along with his notebook and backpack on 20 October in a park connected to the Carlton Reserve. The Sarasota County Coroner matched the remains to Mr Laundrie using dental records and - being unable to determine a time or cause of death - sent the bones for further analysis by an anthropologist.

AIRING LAUNDRIE

Brian Laundrie’s parents told cops where to find their son in exchange for immunity, his close friend believes​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom