Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (1 Viewer)

I'd hypothetically help you bury a body.

I'd also hypothetically put a file in a cake if you're ever in jail (hypothetically).

burn after reading.

These are not hard dots to connect. She's in deep trouble.
so what you are saying it is not possible there could be another explanation for the letter...had to be written 100% without a doubt in refference to the death of the daughter

I'd hypothetically help you bury a body.

I'd also hypothetically put a file in a cake if you're ever in jail (hypothetically).

burn after reading.

These are not hard dots to connect. She's in deep trouble.
Also not hard to connect dots to see how her son felt empowered to abuse women. Total bullshirt way to raise a young man.

Eternal love for your child? Of course. Support for anything they do, no matter how heinous? Bullshirt. That’s a horrible message to send to your children.

so what you are saying it is not possible there could be another explanation for the letter...had to be written 100% without a doubt in refference to the death of the daughter
There are billions of *possible* explanations for how Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered by someone other than OJ.

how many here actually watched the police video when they got pulled over...the one that is like 2 hours long....i watched the whole thing..going into the video i had made the assumption he was an idiot and did something stupid because that is so common these days. when i was done watching the video i had a totally different perspective on their dynamic. keep in mind my thoughts were about the day of the video...not everything that came out in the last year or what ever timeframe it has been. when i was done with the video i came to the conclusion she was abusive with him and was constantly pushing his buttons. Those 2 needed to go two different directions and dont look back. she admitted to hitting him and messing with him as he was driving...creating dangerous situations. I personally think the day of the killing she pushed him to the point he snapped and lashed back ending in her death. I dont think it was intentional..just a moment in time he just went to far ended in her loss of life. Doesnt make it right at all. He was like many other guys who will put up with anything because he has in mind a "trophy" honey. I think after it happened he of course freaked out and did all the wrong things but you see that all the time after a act has been committed the actions just dont make sense. He clearly went home without reporting what he did...probably drove straight thru...got home and wanted to be around his parents who loved him very much...parents know when something is not right with their children..i think at that point they stayed close to him and tried to support his emotional fallings maybe knowing or not knowing what happened...not saying at this point they themselves did the right thing but I dont think in all that household chaos mom would have turned to pen and paper and written a letter. it would have been about physically being there for him. If one of my children came home early from a trip without their other half and was distraught and not saying much i have no idea how i would handle it...I would probably be physically with them non stop in hopes they dont harm themselves and eventually get to the bottom of what happened. I am not going to paper to be a poet. The letter to me sounds very normal times written letter. When the world is spinning like normal. This world has been so conditioned to everyone is guilty as H*LL and thinks every situation is like an episode of CSI...sometimes sh*T just happens to normal people. NO matter what their economical situation is..people are still just people. This Whole generation of people under the age of 25ish just have a different way of upbringing and stuff. Anyways i am just saying I think things in this particular situation are a lot more simple than people are taking things. And has my mom would say they are making a mountain out of a mole hill...

I dont think it was intentional..just a moment in time he just went to far ended in her loss of life.
So there’s a lot in your post that I’ll just leave alone…except this. Total bs - it’s no easy thing to strangle a human being to death. Not intentional??? Please.

when someone snaps are they not capable of killing someone in any manner...crime of passion....he was absolutely guilty of what he did...i do not excuse a thing about that. All i am saying is i think he snapped and did the unthinkable. how many of us have been pushed to far and we started to do the unthinkable. Something we would never do when we are calm and about our wits. well most of the time we stop ourselves in time but you see it all the time in the news those that didnt catch themselves in time.

when someone snaps are they not capable of killing someone in any manner...crime of passion....he was absolutely guilty of what he did...i do not excuse a thing about that. All i am saying is i think he snapped and did the unthinkable. how many of us have been pushed to far and we started to do the unthinkable. Something we would never do when we are calm and about our wits. well most of the time we stop ourselves in time but you see it all the time in the news those that didnt catch themselves in time.
Still intentional and it still sounds like you’re rationalizing. At the heart of your so-called “crimes of passion” is selfishness, lack of empathy for others, and narcissism. And the mother’s letter shows how those awful things, that are in all of us, were nurtured by her in his upbringing.

There are billions of *possible* explanations for how Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered by someone other than OJ.
Off-topic here, but the "My Brother the serial killer" documentary had a great detailed story on the guy (his brother) who did kill Nicole.

I will always stand by my theory of they had a rocky relationship here and there, spurts of redflags but usually held in check, they put a ton of effort and most of their money into becoming van-life influencers. When she wasn't getting enough views/hits, things just got worse and worse, the abuse graduated from verbal to physical. Gabby's whole thing was quitting her job and doing the van-life, social media, travel blogging, etc. Things turned real dark from the time they left Florida to the time they got to Moab, Utah.

An alarming number of posts in this thread sound like confessions
and what i see is a whole of people assuming guilt and giving no one the benefit of the doubt...I feel sorry for people like that because if something weird happens in life you would like to be afforded understanding and give the right to be innocent until proven guilty. a hung amount of people automaticallty assume he is an abuser and and a piece of crap. so because he is a piece of crap his parents also must be a piece of crap and everyone wanted to give them all a death sentence. Then we wonder why we live in such a screwed up world that is scary to think what my kiddos are going to have to live in when they fly to roost.

and before anyone things i am a sympathizer i am not...i believe in the electric chair and wish many convicted murderers should leave the courtroom and go right to the chamber and not see the sunrise again. I am all about the second amendment. Just getting tired of this world acting like judge jury and executioner right out of the gate and not getting all the facts before making a call and having some understanding about bad situations. imagine being the parents when your child walks in the door and have this land on their lap...holy crap that would be heavy...

Last edited:
and what i see is a whole of people assuming guilt and giving no one the benefit of the doubt...I feel sorry for people like that because if something weird happens in life you would like to be afforded understanding and give the right to be innocent until proven guilty. a hung amount of people automaticallty assume he is an abuser and and a piece of crap. so because he is a piece of crap his parents also must be a piece of crap and everyone wanted to give them all a death sentence. Then we wonder why we live in such a screwed up world that is scary to think what my kiddos are going to have to live in when they fly to roost.

and before anyone things i am a sympathizer i am not...i believe in the electric chair and wish many convicted murderers should leave the courtroom and go right to the chamber and not see the sunrise again. I am all about the second amendment. Just getting tired of this world acting like judge jury and executioner right out of the gate and not getting all the facts before making a call and having some understanding about bad situations. imagine being the parents when your child walks in the door and have this land on their lap...holy crap that would be heavy...
A message board in not a jury box

So there’s a lot in your post that I’ll just leave alone…except this. Total bs - it’s no easy thing to strangle a human being to death. Not intentional??? Please.
I agree, you can't accidentally choke someone out. if anyone thinks that, they have watched too many movies. punch her in the face, shoot her, stab her, run her over hit her in the head with a rock, can he split second decisions that happen quickly. choking someone out doesn't happens with a split second action. you have to watch them die slowly..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom