Young New Orleans Saints primed for Super Bowl run (1 Viewer)

Nope he is on the PUP list but that is just a formality thing since he was hurt prior to the start of the season you can put him there giving him a shot to recover then move him to IR later in the year when you have to.

That said the guy has torn the same ACL 3 times now. The odds of him coming back this season are infinitesimal. The deck is stacked against him to even play again, ever.

You can't rule it out and as of now it is a possibility but an exceeding slim one.

Don't say that to Thomas Davis. I know he may be an exception, but he proves it can be done.

I'm going on the record to say that I think our defense will outperform our offense this year unless Payton can figure out a TE that can catch and an O-line that can open some holes for our non-existent running game.. until I see that, forget about it..

Ohhh I thought he meant like going forward. He's talking about THIS season? Wish I could agree, but I just don't see it. Too many injuries, too many holes even before that, especially along the lines.

But I do really like what we're building going forward. The potential is there, just keep building and don't throw the bank at vet UFAs.

d819fd238d18f0271cd48d4d24b7ad08.jpg

Don't say that to Thomas Davis. I know he may be an exception, but he proves it can be done.

I hope so I really do, he's a good person and an exciting player to watch play. I just hope he was getting cut rate operations from some hack doctor and the Saints will get him with the best guy out there and it will get fixed for good.

That said it's 3 in the same knee, but hey maybe 3 times is the charm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom