Young New Orleans Saints primed for Super Bowl run (2 Viewers)

flyguy8558

"The Myth"
Reaction score
Young New Orleans Saints primed for Super Bowl run after 0-2 start - Canal Street Chronicles

The improvement from Week 1 to Week 2 for this young defense is what makes the team a possible Super Bowl contender. Teaming up even a mediocre defense with a Drew Brees led offense has always been the key to getting the Saints into the playoffs. This could very well be that year.

All this leads us into a crucial Monday night game against the 1-1 Atlanta Falcons on the 10-year anniversary of the reopening of the Superdome and possibly the greatest play in New Orleans Saints history, the Gleason blocked punt. If the team can’t motivate themselves to play great in all three phases of the game on this special night, there is no hope for this team. It is this reason that the Saints are primed for a Super Bowl run. If there was ever a night to find a spark that could potentially propel the team to greatness, it would be Monday Night in New Orleans a decade after the original spark was lit.

Canal Street Chronicles article. Thought I would share. I'm sure this will get very mixed reviews :hihi:

Packing the truck right now.
A trip to Vegas is in order.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

125:1
giphy.gif

I'm not going to say we'll compete for a Superbowl. But I will agree that this team is nothing like the last two years. We are so very close and apart from injuries, that's super encouraging. I think our time to knock on the door of another championship is next year. But would it surprise me if we ran off several wins in a row to a winning season and possible playoff berth this year? Absolutely not.

Wouldn't it be great to block another punt for a touchdown Monday night. Man the roof would blow off the dome.

Houston must have a world class sports injury rehabilitation center. The only way this team meets together in Houston during the Super Bowl is if they are all there rehabbing from their injuries.

There are lots of good things, lots of youth, lots of talent, and I do like the defensive coaching staff. I don't share the pessimism that some do the defense looks decent considering injuries and will only get better. The offense is clunky which is common at the beginnings of seasons for teams with timing based complicated offenses.

Now super bowl? I dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Seattle and Houston start 0-2 last year. Both got in the playoffs.

Indy as well.

Pats made the SB after starting 0-2 two years ago.

It's easy to look back in hind-sight but no-one thought those teams were any good after watching them the first 2 weeks starting 0-2. I'm not saying we are going to do that (we probably won't). But here's hoping right...

Indy as well.

Pats made the SB after starting 0-2 two years ago.

It's easy to look back in hind-sight but no-one thought those teams were any good after watching them the first 2 weeks starting 0-2. I'm not saying we are going to do that (we probably won't). But here's hoping right...

We're in it until mathematically eliminated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom