Your coffer, sir. And your complimentary barf bag. That'll be $100.00. (1 Viewer)

Saint Mike

Are you a Who Dat?
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bon appetit!

World's most expensive coffee at £50 a cup comes to British stores...and it's made from cats' droppings

It might not be to everyone's taste - and that's not just because at £50 a cup it's the most expensive coffee in the world.
The secret behind the special blend about to go on sale at an upmarket department store is that it is made from cats' droppings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...rticle_id=558540&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

I have had some Jamaican Blue Mountain (undigested) and it really is good. I think I paid $25 or so for a pound of it back in the mid to late 90s.

EDIT - it must have been 1995 because I remember the Chargers-49ers Super Bowl and some stoned out dude brewed some of my coffee in those little silver espresso makers that sit on a stove top. They use a whole lot of coffee for one cup. The nhe added it to his Guiness beer that we had a keg of.

News_DoNotWant.jpg

It amazes me the things rich people will do just to appear better and more sophisticated than the rest of us. Drinking cat crap=epic fail, I dont care how much you paid for it. Me and my cup of Community shall look down upon these people with ridicule and scorn.

If you have no problem eating a hot dog, then you should have no problem drinking coffee made from an undigestible bean.

It amazes me the things rich people will do just to appear better and more sophisticated than the rest of us. Drinking cat crap=epic fail, I dont care how much you paid for it. Me and my cup of Community shall look down upon these people with ridicule and scorn.

lmao :smilielol:

3 Dollar Vanilla Latte' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100 Dollar Cat Poo

Id take Folgers brewed through a 10 day old filter, and a major :plus-un2:

Surprised it hasn't been said already.

This coffee tastes like ****. It IS **** Austin.

Oh... it's a bit nutty.

00885001.jpg

If you have no problem eating a hot dog, then you should have no problem drinking coffee made from an undigestible bean.

I normally get the premium all beef franks when I make hot dogs, but even the cheapest mystery meat wieners dont contain monkey-cat-hybrid poo as far as I know. I dont care so much about what happens inside the animal, but once it hitches a ride out in a turd I aint putting it in my mouth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom