Your favorite piece of fried chicken (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You only get one piece - what’s your go-to piece of chicken?

I’m a thigh guy

The big piece of chicken.

That's all Daddy gets...is the big piece of chicken.
That's right. And some women don't want to give up the big piece of chicken.

Who the **** is you...to keep the big piece of chicken?

How dare you keep the big piece of chicken!

A man can't work 12 hours and come home to a wing.

Last edited:
You have to specify where you're getting the chicken from. If the establishment uses low quality bird, you've got to go white meat, which means the breast. If the bird is nice and clean, I'm going with a thigh as the most flavorful and rewarding. Dang, I want some Fiorella's on Franklin Ave now.

You have to specify where you're getting the chicken from. If the establishment uses low quality bird, you've got to go white meat, which means the breast. If the bird is nice and clean, I'm going with a thigh as the most flavorful and rewarding. Dang, I want some Fiorella's on Franklin Ave now.

It says your favorite. You know the answer.

I thought this was a poll thread, oh well

It says your favorite. You know the answer.

I thought this was a poll thread, oh well

Here's the thing...I like even cheap fried chicken nowadays. It's its own category. But in an absolutely ideal situation, I think I'm a thigh man. There was a time I didn't even eat dark meat. But I suppose that was growing up in Houma eating Sunrise fried chicken....which is, let's say, probably not so good.

I like the thigh. I don't know whats going on with the Bojangles in Va, but it's nothing like the ones in Atl. I was mad and wanted my money back when I got back to my hotel. The only redeeming item was the tea. The chicken was mushy, and I've had better biscuits from a prepper's bunker stash...

thigh > breast > drumstick > wing > gizzard

Is there anything better than a Popeyes thigh or leg at about 9am on the parade route on Fat Tuesday?

Thighs for me!

If they could genetically alter a chicken where the whole chicken tasted and had the texture of thigh meat I would put a chicken pen and henhouse in the backyard and raise/clean/cook my own. Chicken breasts are too dry, legs to stringy, wings are too small, and gizzards are too tough.

Is it just me, or are Popeye's chickens getting progressively smaller? I've been finding myself going to Church's a lot more often due to the bantam sizes of the chicken at the local Popeye's in my area. Church's chicken is almost, if not twice the size of the local Popeye's. Really good fried chicken, too!

Baked, fried, poached, smoked etc, thighs are always best IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom