Your favorite piece of fried chicken (2 Viewers)

Thigh for me. Can't do breast at all. I will say a leg is a close second just because it's fried chicken on a handle......there's alot to be said for that.

You only get one piece - what’s your go-to piece of chicken?

I’m a thigh guy

Consistently, I'd say Breast.

But Thigh and Drum stick are also allowed answers. But, one Drum stick isn't enough. Gotta have both.

Just keep that wing away from me, unless it's with 11 of his friends.

Another side note, here in South Florida we have a chain, Pollo Tropical.

They grill their chicken, so it's better than a rotisserie, but similar idea. I agree that in general breast is a bit dry, but man is their grilled chicken good overall.

Get a quarter or half chicken, some rice and beans, you're good to go.

Lol. I just asked my wife for her thoughts on the matter. Without hesitation her answer was tender.

Grown men have no business choosing legs or tenders if they have both hands at their disposal. If you're on the parade route and you've got a toddler to 26 year old on your shoulders, then it's understandable. Legs are perfect for service.

My choice: Breast. I don't like breast, because you never know what you're going to get. It may be dry, it may be just right. There's risk in taking the breast, but I'll take it. As the head of the household, it's expected of me. I take the risk. I get the biggest piece as the leader of my pack. When other guys are present, they defer to me to make my choice first solemnly bowing their heads as I approach the offerings. It's sustenance first. My personal feelings aside, I take the breast as an affirmation that I'm still willing to be the alpha for our pack. The breast belongs to me. Have at it with what remains...

....but save me a thigh. After my familial obligations are complete I'm coming for the thigh.

Grown men have no business choosing legs or tenders if they have both hands at their disposal. If you're on the parade route and you've got a toddler to 26 year old on your shoulders, then it's understandable. Legs are perfect for service.

My choice: Breast. I don't like breast, because you never know what you're going to get. It may be dry, it may be just right. There's risk in taking the breast, but I'll take it. As the head of the household, it's expected of me. I take the risk. I get the biggest piece as the leader of my pack. When other guys are present, they defer to me to make my choice first solemnly bowing their heads as I approach the offerings. It's sustenance first. My personal feelings aside, I take the breast as an affirmation that I'm still willing to be the alpha for our pack. The breast belongs to me. Have at it with what remains...

....but save me a thigh. After my familial obligations are complete I'm coming for the thigh.

Translation: Give me around half a chicken to show my dominance.

The big piece of chicken.

That's all Daddy gets...is the big piece of chicken.
That's right. And some women don't want to give up the big piece of chicken.

Who the **** is you...to keep the big piece of chicken?

How dare you keep the big piece of chicken!

A man can't work hours and come home to a wing.

NSFW language

The long version - worth it for the build up

The short version

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom