Your favorite Saints, so far this year (Excluding the almighty Drew) (1 Viewer)

It's Michael Thomas for me. Seeing how good this guy is as a rookie and knowing that he's just getting started gives me the warm and fuzzies. It will be nice to not have to worry about our WRs for the next several years.

My wife made the comment the yesterday that she keeps hearing them call out Stupar's name. "Where did he come from? Never heard of him before." I like Stupar's play over the last few weeks.

Can we also nominate Kuhn? We always seem to love the Fullback around here.

Has to be on the offense. M Unger + J Evans (for solidifying the center & RG) and M Thomas. Kuhn gets special mention as should Cooks

Lutz. I was all aboard the Lutz train even when he missed that 61yd fg. He might have missed but he had the leg for it and more.

Such a hard question. I have to go with either Cooks or Thomas.

Every time we need a big play it feels like one of these guys come through.

Such a hard question. I have to go with either Cooks or Thomas.

Every time we need a big play it feels like one of these guys come through.
You're not limited to one.

Thomas!!! Wanted us to draft him and I'm so glad we did! Cooks, Thomas, Snead and Coleman?!?! Best WR core in football!!!

Stupar, Robinson, Thomas and Peat.

I'm telling you guys that Peat is turning into a dominating force on the O line.........:9:

Love Thomas, Cooks keeps improving, Snead is a favourite and it's really pleasing to see Hightower seize his opportunity with both hands. However, I've got to agree with the poster above that referred to Will Lutz. He increases our scoring range by at least five yards because he is such a prolific kick.

Kenny Vaccaro. And an honorable mention to Vonn Bell. The future looks bright with those two guys policing the back end.

I gotta go with Craig Robertson, Stupar, Peat, Thomas and Jahri.

I am in shock that we got such an impact player in Robertson. What a beast he is!

In order:

Vacarro
Robertson
Thomas

I gotta go with Craig Robertson, Stupar, Peat, Thomas and Jahri.

I am in shock that we got such an impact player in Robertson. What a beast he is!

I know right..................when I saw that the team had signed Robertson in FA I checked out his highlights and was as giddy as a little girl. I was like ...............How did they scoop this guy up?? I guess it shows why the Browns are the Browns...........:idunno:

I'm glad they did and even though he wasn't listed as a starter in training camp I knew it wouldn't be very long and they wouldn't be able to keep him off the field............:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom