Your GIF's too sum up the season (1 Viewer)

TheSaints7

Die Hard Saints Fan.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you could choose 1 GIF to sum up our Season then what would it be? Could be your favourite play or something too show your feelings about our year. :9:

This was my initial reaction after I read that McMahon, Vitt & Johnson etc were fired ...

giphy.gif

:aargh::ezbill::aargh:<iframe allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" style="height: 500px; width: 520px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;" class="imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-t01wmrS-true-520" scrolling="no" src="http://imgur.com/t01wmrS/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fsaintsreport.com%2Fforums%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dpostreply%26t%3D363812&w=520" id="imgur-embed-iframe-pub-t01wmrS"></iframe><script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Taking into account of all the bull**** we went through this year, I can't just pick one. So here's one for each situation...

Waiting for players coming back from injuries...

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

After blocked kick, after blocked kick, after blocked kick, yet McMahon wasn't fired...

twitchy.gif

Putting up 49 on Gregg Williams' defense in his return to New Orleans and watching him and Fisher ***** at each other...

K33EWAN.gif

Watching Brees hit another 5K, Ingram hit 1K on the ground and Cooks and Thomas hit 1K through the air with Snead not far behind all in the same season...

frnXxyM.gif

After McMahon, Vitt and Johnson were finally fired/relieved/mutually parted ways or whatever...

giphy.gif

Thinking about the 2017 season as I type this post...

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom