Feeding the ducks in City Park
Driving on Wisner next to the Bayou
Perkins Cove in Maine near Ogunquit
Sitting in any outdoor cafe in Vienna
Driving in Vermont, the picture postcard state
Four Dogs Tavern, Marshallton PA

Last edited:
My hometown.. now that I'm older.

My mom's hometown in Puerto Rico.. now that I'm older...

Luquillo Beach, PR.

1596596191672.png

New Orleans as a whole now... but a few bars were my go to spots.. I'd say dba for one.

The Shuck n Dive in Ft. Lauderdale.

The Westin Ft. Lauderdale resort and beach area.

My college campus/town

Universal Studios Orlando (at least until I'm tired, hot or hungry)..haha. Or we spent too much money.

My hometown beach, especially at night when it's 'closed'.

Destin in the 70s maybe. I will take Santa Rosa Island all day nowadays.

Yea, we actually don't go to Destin proper much except to rent a boat for Crab Island. We actually stay more East closer to 30A. I was just sticking to the alliteration.

Yea, we actually don't go to Destin proper much except to rent a boat for Crab Island. We actually stay more East closer to 30A. I was just sticking to the alliteration.

I think you and I enjoy different beach experiences. Neither 30A or crab island sounds enticing to me.

Any place I am with my wife, disney world, the dome, the arena, tiger stadium, my home, wherever I am with family (the ones I havent kicked to the curb)

My business was a major happy place for me but that is gone now

Yosemite, Yosemite & Yosemite......gorgeous, rustic & serene.

Martha’s Vineyard......riding my mountain bike around the island by myself.........heaven.

Midnight mass at the Vatican, on Christmas Eve.....crammed in like sardines, but such a historic place. Unfortunately, I used up my whole roll of film, when some old white men, started walking down the aisle. Finally, the guy next to me said, “that’s not the Pope.” 🤣😳

Sitting in our backyard, in our Gazebo, with our fire pit blazing, on a cool night, reading SR! 👍🏈🇺🇸 For that, I am continually grateful. I learn a lot & laugh a lot. 🙏🏻🙂.

other than anything with my wife,

torquay beach. not to surf, there are so many awesome spots to explore. forking awesome area. best thing about victoria.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom