Your kids are gonna die! (1 Viewer)

Does anyone else find it ironic that most people, without knowing the context of the commercial, probably thought "McCain", not Hillary :hihi:

Supporter created McCain ad from 2 months ago:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GPadP7eAO9Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GPadP7eAO9Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Supporter created McCain ad from 2 months ago:

So I see the video above was added to Youtube January 6. Is this the first run of the Clinton ads -- meaning the McCain ad predated it? Political ads you can Xerox?

An interesting question that none of Hillary's aides could answer is: What exactly has Hillary Clinton done in a national security crisis that would make us think she's so well prepared? McCain? Obviously he was a prisoner of war, but that has little to do with executing on matters of national security. Why exactly is Obama so deficient on the '3:00 AM question'?

John McCain has done a lot more than 'prisoner of war' with regards to national security.

Of the three any honest appraisal has him with the most relevant experience by far.

Obama easily has the least experience of the three.

The argument won't be over experience on this issue.

It will be 'stay the course' versus 'get out now'.

John McCain has done a lot more than 'prisoner of war' with regards to national security.

Of the three any honest appraisal has him with the most relevant experience by far.

Obama easily has the least experience of the three.

OK, but where specifically has he demonstrated a superior ability to make tough decisions on crucial national security matters? Hillary's argument in the ad was that she would be better in such a situation. Why? What is a concrete example of why she or McCain would be better. What in Hillary or McCain's experience makes them the person you want answering the phone at 3:00 other than a tough image?

I think experience only goes so far. If you are willing to surround yourself with capable people, who are qualified for their jobs through THEIR experience, and you actually let them do their jobs, AND LISTEN TO THEIR ADVICE, you can be a very effective President, business owner, manager, etc. Intelligence, integrity, open mindedness, people skills, forward thinking,
all trump experience. Especially since we're dealing with a whole new type of enemy, that no one has all that much experience dealing wth ayway..

By the way, email me at gosaintsgo777@cox.net if you are interested in attending an Obama support party in Metairie Sunday at 4 pm.

I think it's a legit commercial, I think it's a very good commercial actually that gets a very important message across. Something is going to happen in the next four years and we definitely want someone in the White House who's best suited to lead and make smart decisions.

Too bad we haven't had it in so long that the next pres will probably be awake at 3am trying to undo all the stupidity from the last 7yrs.

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3527191564432475469&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

Ooops!

Senator Obama: &#8220;She didn&#8217;t read the National Intelligence Estimates. Jay Rockefeller read it. But she didn&#8217;t read it. (And after a 13-second pause) I don&#8217;t know what all that experience got her because I have enough experience to know that if you have a National Intelligence Estimate and the chairman of the national&#8230;umm&#8230;Senate Intelligence Committee says you should read this, this is why I&#8217;m voting against the war, that you should probably read it. I don&#8217;t know how much experience you need for that.&#8221;

Clinton Tries to Trip Obama on Speech Gaffe About Iraq War Vote
by FOXNews.com
Monday, March 3, 2008

EXERPT:
Rockefeller was not the chair at the time and voted in favor of the war authorization.

READ MORE
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/0...estions-about-his-foreign-policy-credentials/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom