Your Madden 2017 Lineup? (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just going off of our free agents and draft picks I was thinking of what my lineup will look like for next year's Madden. So far I'm thinking this.

QB - Brees
RB - Daniel Lasco (For his size/speed/acceleration)
FB - TJ Hoomanawanui
TE - Fleener
WR 1 - Michael Thomas
WR 2 - Cooks
WR 3 - Snead
LT - TA
LG - Peat (Unless we sign a LG, then move Peat to RT, he's a beast on madden)
C - Unger
RG - Lelito
RT - Strief

Strong end - Cam
Weak end - Kikaha
1 tech - Fairley
3 tech - Rankins
SOLB - Ellerbe
MIKE - Stephone
WILL - Craig Robertson
CB 1 - Breaux
CB 2 - PJ Williams
Slot - Keenan
FS - Vonn Bell
SS - KV or Erik Harris

No Lauranitis?

If move Lauranitis to MLB
Stephone to SOLB
Ellerbe to WILL

Byrd over Bell surely.

For me, Madden is all about speed. That's why I chose those 3 linebackers.

Also as far as why I picked Bell > Byrd, For me Byrd does nothing in madden 16 and constantly gets beat.

Also a side note, Swann is an absolute stud in madden 16, he is always making plays for me. Hope he is just as good in Madden 17.

Hopefully they will give us more team speed, and adjust players speed overall. Last year was terrible with the speed adjustment.

Hopefully they will give us more team speed, and adjust players speed overall. Last year was terrible with the speed adjustment.

True, except for Anthony, dude was faster than some WR's lol, no one could throw over the middle on me. Loved it.

Please use the Madden sub board for Madden discussions. Thanks.

Just going off of our free agents and draft picks I was thinking of what my lineup will look like for next year's Madden. So far I'm thinking this.

QB - Brees
FB - TJ Hoomanawanui
TE - Fleener
WR 1 - Michael Thomas
WR 2 - Cooks
WR 3 - Snead
LT - TA
C - Unger
RG - Lelito
RT - Strief

Strong end - Cam
Weak end - Kikaha
1 tech - Fairley
3 tech - Rankins
SOLB - Ellerbe
MIKE - Stephone
WILL - Craig Robertson
CB 1 - Breaux
CB 2 - PJ Williams
Slot - Keenan
FS - Vonn Bell
SS - KV or Erik Harris
X box one ? Ps4

Xbox one of course.

Murica'

Gamer tag: napsack27

On another note, if they dont bring back team play imma be very mad

Depending on his stats, might have to try Onyemata at DE.

What lineup is everyone using? I had to move Unger to RG. Peat is pretty terrible.

QB - Brees
FB - TJ Hoomanawanui
TE - Fleener
WR 1 - Michael Thomas
WR 2 - Cooks
WR 3 - Snead
LT - TA
C - Unger
RG - Lelito
RT - Strief

Strong end - Cam
Weak end - Kikaha
1 tech - Fairley
3 tech - Rankins
SOLB - Ellerbe
MIKE - Stephone
WILL - Craig Robertson
CB 1 - Breaux
CB 2 - PJ Williams
Slot - Keenan
FS - Vonn Bell
SS - KV or Erik Harris

Interested to see how what you're doing. My league has been waiting for final patch and rosters here's what my lineup looks like/driving to

QB - Brees (I'll let his contracts fall off books won't take hit

RB - J.McKinnon from Vikings for Spiller & Vacarro
- shipping Ingram to Baltimore with Byrd for a 2nd and 2 3rd

FB - doesn't matter Kuhn
TE - Fleener
WR 1 - Michael Thomas
WR 2 - Cooks
WR 3 - Snead (depending if I get a young FA)

You're right madden is all about speed.

LT - TA
LG - Peat
C - Unger
RG - Lelito
RT - Strief

I was gonna draft and sign all my OL everyone TA can stay wanted to ship Max but I see we just gave him a new contract. I need high strength impact block pass blockers. These guys are old and trash.

Strong end - Cam
Weak end - Kikaha
1 tech - Fairley
3 tech - Rankins
SOLB - Ellerbe
MIKE - Stephone
WILL - Craig Robertson
CB 1 - Breaux
CB 2 - PJ Williams
Slot - Kyle Wilson
FS - Vonn Bell
SS - Elston

My whole LB core will get a makeover as i like to sign fast 85+ speed guys to user and run a 3-4. I'll draft my corners and secondary and pick up fast tall guys who can cover.

The saints have some guys who just don't work well in madden. When I did a cfm sim in year 2 Byrd was a 83 speed and vacarro was right behind him. Unger wanted $20m these are some of the reasons I chose to get value for these guys. How's your cfm going?

Interested to see how what you're doing. My league has been waiting for final patch and rosters here's what my lineup looks like/driving to

QB - Brees (I'll let his contracts fall off books won't take hit

RB - J.McKinnon from Vikings for Spiller & Vacarro
- shipping Ingram to Baltimore with Byrd for a 2nd and 2 3rd

FB - doesn't matter Kuhn
TE - Fleener
WR 1 - Michael Thomas
WR 2 - Cooks
WR 3 - Snead (depending if I get a young FA)

You're right madden is all about speed.

LT - TA
LG - Peat
C - Unger
RG - Lelito
RT - Strief

I was gonna draft and sign all my OL everyone TA can stay wanted to ship Max but I see we just gave him a new contract. I need high strength impact block pass blockers. These guys are old and trash.

Strong end - Cam
Weak end - Kikaha
1 tech - Fairley
3 tech - Rankins
SOLB - Ellerbe
MIKE - Stephone
WILL - Craig Robertson
CB 1 - Breaux
CB 2 - PJ Williams
Slot - Kyle Wilson
FS - Vonn Bell
SS - Elston

My whole LB core will get a makeover as i like to sign fast 85+ speed guys to user and run a 3-4. I'll draft my corners and secondary and pick up fast tall guys who can cover.

The saints have some guys who just don't work well in madden. When I did a cfm sim in year 2 Byrd was a 83 speed and vacarro was right behind him. Unger wanted $20m these are some of the reasons I chose to get value for these guys. How's your cfm going?

How does this lineup work against the run? I've seen some serious holes open up.

How does this lineup work against the run? I've seen some serious holes open up.

I have been pretty good with the Saints, my problem is getting sideline to sideline and catching plays out wide, people never stick to the run with my style I like to throw a lot and not run myself.

I've also used Rankins-Fairley-Jordan line up and

Kikaha-Rankins-Fairley-Jordan

I like to play LB in coverage so I am thinking of a few rookies who are stud in madden skills - Travis Feeney LB, rashad cliett, and Brandon Watt LB, Ja Sanford LB.

Whats your team like?

I have been pretty good with the Saints, my problem is getting sideline to sideline and catching plays out wide, people never stick to the run with my style I like to throw a lot and not run myself.

I've also used Rankins-Fairley-Jordan line up and

Kikaha-Rankins-Fairley-Jordan

I like to play LB in coverage so I am thinking of a few rookies who are stud in madden skills - Travis Feeney LB, rashad cliett, and Brandon Watt LB, Ja Sanford LB.

Whats your team like?

I haven't went online yet because I need to polish up my offense, but I play with the Saints. To defense sideline passes, I would call my DBs to play outside coverage.

If i'm running cover-2, then they would easily hit that spot between the CB & saftey. I sometimes also disguise my coverages.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom