Your memorable and potentially most pivotal play of this year? (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I will say, for me, I say the tackle Lattimore made in the 5th game against Los Angeles Chargers against Williams, to ice the game. The Saints lose that game and go 2-3. they would and may have dug themselves a hole they may have really struggled to dig out of. IDK. But it was my play.

Last edited:
We were 2-3 when we played LAC, but I agree with you that was a VERY important play for the season.

I will say, for me, I say the tackle Lattimore made in the 4th game against San Diego, against Williams, to ice the game. The Saints lose that game and go 1-3, they would and may have dug themselves a hole they may have really struggled to dig out of. IDK. But it was my play.

Same game, but I'll go with the masterful 2 minute drive at the hall by Brees to score a TD with only 2 seconds left.

The score was 20-3 before that drive.

All memorable single plays, no doubt!

It is really awesome to see the many memorable plays, that each fan can remember in a pretty detailed way, in a season such as this year. The really bad years in Saints history, we all seem to just not remember anything! 😂😂

I will say, for me, I say the tackle Lattimore made in the 5th game against San Diego, against Williams, to ice the game.

Los Angeles, but yes, this is the exact play I thought of when I read the thread title.

That became the moment that the defense started closing out games for us.

Los Angeles, but yes, this is the exact play I thought of when I read the thread title.

That became the moment that the defense started closing out games for us.
LOL correct you are; LOS ANGELES Chargers!!! 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom