Your Most Hated Teams in All of Sport (1 Viewer)

now how can you hate the spurs? They have the most class in the NBA. Now i'm biased because I'm a spurs fan, but I just never heard anyone say they hate us.

Yeah, when David West was having back spasms in the playoffs (2008 I think) and then finally came back for a game, and Robert Horry 'accidently' slammed his elbow into the the center of West's spine as he came down from a shot or rebound, causing West to go down writhing in shear pain from the cheap shot, that was pure class. Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry showed a form of class rarely seen outside of mixed martial arts, and some groin strikes and kicks to the head of downed opponents that are banned there. Meanwhile the scorers on the Spurs showed their class by flopping constantly.

In order

1. Manchester United - Have more respect for them as a club than City and Chelsea but the fans I can't stand.
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. Arsenal FC.
4. Chelsea
5. Panthers
6. Boston Bruins

for the record I support NO Saints, Livepool FC, Ottawa Senators in case you hadn't picked that up ;)

Falcons, Yankees, USC, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Lakers, Heat, Spurs, entire NFC East, entire Big Ten.

If you hate small market teams like the Pirates, Brewers, and A's, you hate too much. Thats like hating Vanderbilt and the Jags.

NFL
MLB

Central
  • Chicago Cubs
  • Cincinnati Reds
  • Milwaukee Brewers
  • Pittsburgh Pirates
  • St. Louis Cardinals

American League

West
    • Los Angeles Angels
    • Oakland Athletics
    • Seattle Mariners
    • Houston Astros
    Love-Texas Rangers

FIFY.

My list:
    Falcons
    Cowboys
    49ers
    Anything New York
    Anything Los Angeles
    Anything Chicago
    Bud Selig (for moving the Astros to the American League. Rot in hell, Bud. Rot. In. Hell.)

15 NFC teams not named New Orleans Saints
Lakers
Patriots
Yankees
Braves
Michigan
Alabama (aunt flow tide)

1. The Falcons
2. The Failcons
3. The Atlanta Dirty Birds

In that order

1. Atlanta Falcons
2. New York Yankees
3. Auburn University
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. 49ers
6. Tennessee Volunteers
7. Carolina Panthers
8. Tampa Bay Bucs
9. LSU
10. LA Lakers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom