Your ONE Fav Player In The Rest of the Draft - ANY Round (1 Viewer)

Dart

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Round 1 is in the books, regardless of how you feel about the pick, we have 6 rounds remaining. I want to know - if you could make any one pick for the Saints - who you'd pick and what round it'd be in. Feel free to give your reasons.

Personally mine would be:
Lawrence Okoye, DE - Round 6
Project. Best athlete in the draft. Could be an all-pro from the 6th round (or could never even dress for a game) and I'm a gambling type.

It'll be fun to see if any of these come right over the next 6 rounds. So who'd you pick?

Rd. 3 - Jamie Collins - LB - USM

I really feel like he's going to be a stud.

Round 1 is in the books, regardless of how you feel about the pick, we have 6 rounds remaining. I want to know - if you could make any one pick for the Saints - who you'd pick and what round it'd be in. Feel free to give your reasons.

Personally mine would be:
Lawrence Okoye, DE - Round 6
Project. Best athlete in the draft. Could be an all-pro from the 6th round (or could never even dress for a game) and I'm a gambling type.

It'll be fun to see if any of these come right over the next 6 rounds. So who'd you pick?
I think Okoye would be a good project in round 7 or UDFA. Could play special teams from the start, but I'm not sure he'd ever pan out to be a starter.

Jamie Collins - 3rd round

Will make us easily forget about not getting Jarvis Jones.

I think Okoye would be a good project in round 7 or UDFA. Could play special teams from the start, but I'm not sure he'd ever pan out to be a starter.

No way he goes undrafted. He ran a 4.78 40 at 308lbs! He had a 10'5" broad jump - for comparison Lane Jonhson (who Mayock said was the freakiest athlete he'd ever seen had 9'10" at 303lbs).

And most impressive of all - his 3 cone drill time was 6.69 seconds... Lane Johnson's was 7.31. Shariff Floyd's (at 297lbs) was 7.40. Put another way Okoye's 3 cone drill was faster than ANY other man his size by nearly half a second and his time would've put him in the top 10 performers in the category among all players!!

At 308lbs. He's getting drafted.

I don't think there is any way Collins makes it to the third round, much less to the Saints' pick, but that's who I want. I would also love to trade the 6th rounder for two 7ths and take Okoye and Stefan Charles. Two low risk high reward guys who would be priority free agents for just about any team.

Collins, Wheaton, and Mathieu (if he doesn't get suspended or arrested) are all players who I believe will make big plays immediately in the NFL. Okoye seems too smart and to have too much God given talent to not succeed.

Chase Thomas is a solid OLB in the third round, he is not the fastest, but he seems to be around the ball all the time. He can be a solution to the run off-tackle.

i for sure agree that okoye is the most intriguing prospect but the guy i would love to pick is a guy like Reid Fragel in the fourth or fifth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom