Your top 10 films of 2010 (1 Viewer)

JGunn

Very Banned
Reaction score
Mine are as listed so far. I will leave some undecided until i see True Grit, etc.. just in case.

1. The Walking Dead
2. Buried
3. The Fighter
4. Inception
5. True Grit
6. The Social Network
7. Black Swan
8. Faster
9. Winter's Bone
10. The Book of Eli

Okay edit time before 2010 is over..First edit..I watched a couple over again cause some in the theaters i couldnt really concentrate on. I have to see 127 hours!

2nd edit: Now all I have to see is 127 hours!

Inception
Inception
Inception
Inception
Inception
Inception
Inception
Inception
Inception
Inception

I didn't go to the show one time this year.....

Best movie of the year and definitely a top 10 movie of the decade is I Saw the Devil. Unfortunately nobody will watch it because hurr durr it's Korean I ain't reading no subtitles hurr durr. This mentality is also the reason that 98% of the movies from Hollywood suck these days...the brainless majority wants mindless entertainment.

I guarantee if you watch it you will be amazed.

1. Inception
  2. The Ghost Writer
  3. The American
  4. Unthinkable
  5. The Killer Inside Me
  6. Valhalla Rising
  7. Cyrus
  8. Edge of Darkness
  9. Kick-****
  10. Operation: Endgame

Didn't see a ton, but

1. Inception
2. Toy Story 3
3. Umm, I know I saw more, but I've been drinking and those are the only 2 I can remember.

1. Toy Story 3
2. Harry Potter
3. I have a 2 yr old
4. I have a 2 yr old
5. I have a 2 yr old
6. I have a 2 yr old
7. I have a 2 yr old
8. I have a 2 yr old
9. I have a 2 yr old
10. i need a nap

Best movie of the year and definitely a top 10 movie of the decade is I Saw the Devil. Unfortunately nobody will watch it because hurr durr it's Korean I ain't reading no subtitles hurr durr. This mentality is also the reason that 98% of the movies from Hollywood suck these days...the brainless majority wants mindless entertainment.

Ill have to look into that one. There are a few movies people miss out on that have subs, like Dead Snow, La Horde, and of course the movie Quarantine copied Rec and Rec2.

La Horde was pretty good. Mutants got a lot of praise too but I didn't like it. REC series is really good...can't wait to see what they do in the third.

I saw the devil was indeed incredible. And Min-Sik Choi was incredible (Played Oh-Dae Su in OldBoy). What a great movie.

Now can't wait to see Black Swan.

Have not seen a whole this year but these were my favorties:

1. Inception
2. Kick *****
3. Toy Story 3
4. Scott Pilgrim
5. Shutter Island

Some of you will need to re-do your lists if you go see The Fighter. It was incredible.

Mine are as listed so far. I will leave some undecided until i see the fighter, Tron, True Grit, Black Swan, etc.. just in case.

1. The Walking Dead ( I know it is a series, but this first series was so short it could have been done as a 2 or 3 part movie like S.King's used to be.)
2. Buried ( I know the film was done in a box but Ryan added humor into it at the begining and it showed you that good movies don't need CGI to make it good, it really lured me in.)
3. Winter's Bone ( This movie was very very interresting esp. since I had no expectations going into it.)
4. The Town
5. Inception
6. The Social Network
7. Hereafter
8. Kick-***
9. The Book of Eli
10. Piranha ( Just because I loved the gore-a-thon ) :hihi:

Man, this list is all kinds of awful. Either it was a terrible year for movies or your taste is...uhh, unique. I'm tempted to go with the latter since Inception and the Social Network barely break the top 5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom