Your Top 7 funniest people (1 Viewer)

its crazy but for me his longevity kind of worked against him. When he was on, mostly in his young days, there was not many better. But there is so much mediocre material out there of him as well.

He is my favorite comedian. Not because he was the funniest, but because of his genius with the English language.

why, because some of it is thought provoking? That is still very much humor. Bill Hicks best stuff was when he decided to use comedy to comment on the real issues.

Ok, I agree with that. I wasnt sure what you meant about his mediocre material and longievity/age. I thought his late life material was still great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pee Wee Herman
Guy Stepping on a Rake
Guy freaking out over rubber spider or snake
Guy walking into a glass door
Narcoleptic Cheerleader
Rex Grossman at QB
Trump trying to sound smart

LOL, agreed, these are funnier than any of the mentioned individuals. Remember that video of the lizard jumping on the news guy??

You'd think it'd get old. It just doesn't. Really anything with a good handle.

cd5TRIs.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QO0iGlV2wbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Richard Pryor
Phil Hartman
Larry David
Marty Feldman
Zach Galifianakis
Will Ferrell
Don Knotts

I'll just put them in alphabetical order:

Lewis Black
George Carlin
Bill Hicks
Sam Kinnison
Chris Rock
John Stewart
Steven Wright

I gotta add the Three Stooges. Especially with Curly. Shemp grew on me though. Those damn sound effects just get me.

In the 'all-time' list, I might add Steven Wright. That guy has been hilarious for decades. I also don't see Dave Chappelle mentioned - his standup is awesome.

In the list of people who are in their prime right now, I have to mention Aziz Ansari. He's funny on the TV stuff he does but his stand-up is fantastic. He's extremely bright and cracks me up.

I listen to a lot of comedy on Spotify. Whitney Cummings and Mike Birbiglia also have really funny albums from the past few years.

Are we talking stand-up comedians or across any genre? Genre doesn't seem like the correct word there...

Stand-ups:
1. Bill Burr is the man
2. Kevin Hart
3. Chappelle
4. Seinfeld
5. Cosby (just based on old comedy obviously, not the "other stuff"
6. Carlin
7. Zach Galifianakis is just a funny guy no matter what he does

In no particular order. I enjoy most any Stand Up Comedian that doesn't try to get political.

Grew up on Abbott and Costello.
Kevin Pollak - Impressions/Standup about Christopher Walken and Alan Arkin are $$$
Robin Williams
Ben Bailey Stand Up
Steven Wright
John Pinette (RIP)
Brian Regan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom