You're Gonna LOVE This Read! Henderson's Commentary (1 Viewer)

" The Saints in a "Brees" and Mora on his knees - what a beautiful combination."

CLASSIC!:_rofl:

Very nice article. Thanks for sharing. This felt good for me-since I live in Atlanta. Season ticket holder of 7 years from Shreveport. I make a game per month in the dome each season.

Henderson writes: "There's something happening here. What it is may not be exactly clear..."

Sounds like Jim may have been an old Buffalo Springfield listener, "For What it's Worth".

great article, noticed something

when i read jim henderson, i hear his voice doing the reading in my head, i cant think of many other articles i read that do that. the guy is as good as they come.

I remember the two "Big Ben" Atlanta plays, and I think the scores were 20-17 each time. this is loooong overdue.

I remember the two "Big Ben" Atlanta plays, and I think the scores were 20-17 each time. this is loooong overdue.

I remember being on the levee in Audubon Park listening to one of those games... I will never forget how I felt when the Big Ben was completed. That's when my hatred of the Falcons began.

Jim Henderson's the MAN... I really miss living in New Orleans so I could turn down the volume on my T.V. & turn up Saints radio.

Jim Henderson is THE MAN. I look forward to his commentary every Monday.

Henderson writes: "There's something happening here. What it is may not be exactly clear..."

Sounds like Jim may have been an old Buffalo Springfield listener, "For What it's Worth".

I caught that reference too. Now I have the song stuck in my head darnit. Good read though.

You heard it from the Professor: Copper's Hail Mary catch shall be known henceforth as the "Big Bender."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom