You're not going to believe what a Carolina Panther fan said... (1 Viewer)

whodatfever

UNSOBER
Reaction score
Brees is not as good as the stats say. He seems to perform at his best when he is not under pressure, say, the start of the season, and 1st quarter. He does not do well when the going gets tough.

Not who I want "leading" my team.
Proving, beyond argument, that Carolina football knowledge is in it's infancy.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/13308-yasinkas-nfc-south-qb-rankings.html

[size=-2]This comment is in response to the NFC South quarterback rankings article and the comment was made on page #2.[/size]

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Delusional.

Every sane Panthers fan on the planet would love Brees to be their QB.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I'm never surprised by anything a Panthers fan says. Lowest football IQ in the NFL.

4saintspirit

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess the great 4th quarter comeback against Carolina (only to lose when a double teamed Smith catches the ball) is not playing well in a pressure situation -- I understand that Panther fans may have blocked out such a nightmare but still --

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
Brees is not as good as the stats say. He seems to perform at his best when he is not under pressure, say, the start of the season, and 1st quarter. He does not do well when the going gets tough.

Not who I want "leading" my team.
Proving, beyond argument, that Carolina football knowledge is in it's infancy.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/13308-yasinkas-nfc-south-qb-rankings.html

[size=-2]This comment is in response to the NFC South quarterback rankings article and the comment was made on page #2.[/size]
Wow... does he watch football? Or just read about it?

OP
whodatfever

whodatfever

UNSOBER
Reaction score
QUOTED BY PANTHER FAN FROM THEIR FORUM----
I don't think he was BAD in SD though you have seen far more of him than I, fuzz so I defer to your knowledge. I thought of him as around average to above average there. But you do have a point about his performance in pressure situations from what I have seen.
I have to say that his extreme passer rating differential between home and away is not something one would expect in an elite QB, nor is it something that shouldn't factor in to one's opinion of him. One of many reasons I HATE DOMES (Yes I know that one of his away games in the division was also in a dome). They inflate QB ratings IMO. Domes are a baseball like variance in playing field and I hate baseball.
They won't stop. Dear God, they won't stop.

IcyColdBlueEyes

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I can believe it was said by a Panthers fan, I've known a few...it's pure,unadulterated jealousy...wait til the season starts...it'll only get worse...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom