You're not going to believe what a Carolina Panther fan said... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Brees is not as good as the stats say. He seems to perform at his best when he is not under pressure, say, the start of the season, and 1st quarter. He does not do well when the going gets tough.

Not who I want "leading" my team.

Proving, beyond argument, that Carolina football knowledge is in it's infancy.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/13308-yasinkas-nfc-south-qb-rankings.html

[size=-2]This comment is in response to the NFC South quarterback rankings article and the comment was made on page #2.[/size]

Delusional.

Every sane Panthers fan on the planet would love Brees to be their QB.

Did Brees ever have a game like Jake did in the playoffs last year. LOL!

I'm never surprised by anything a Panthers fan says. Lowest football IQ in the NFL.

No, Bonchie, it's not delusional, it's denial!

I guess the great 4th quarter comeback against Carolina (only to lose when a double teamed Smith catches the ball) is not playing well in a pressure situation -- I understand that Panther fans may have blocked out such a nightmare but still --

Brees is not as good as the stats say. He seems to perform at his best when he is not under pressure, say, the start of the season, and 1st quarter. He does not do well when the going gets tough.

Not who I want "leading" my team.
Proving, beyond argument, that Carolina football knowledge is in it's infancy.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/13308-yasinkas-nfc-south-qb-rankings.html

[size=-2]This comment is in response to the NFC South quarterback rankings article and the comment was made on page #2.[/size]

Wow... does he watch football? Or just read about it?

QUOTED BY PANTHER FAN FROM THEIR FORUM----
I don't think he was BAD in SD though you have seen far more of him than I, fuzz so I defer to your knowledge. I thought of him as around average to above average there. But you do have a point about his performance in pressure situations from what I have seen.
I have to say that his extreme passer rating differential between home and away is not something one would expect in an elite QB, nor is it something that shouldn't factor in to one's opinion of him. One of many reasons I HATE DOMES (Yes I know that one of his away games in the division was also in a dome). They inflate QB ratings IMO. Domes are a baseball like variance in playing field and I hate baseball.

They won't stop. Dear God, they won't stop.

I can believe it was said by a Panthers fan, I've known a few...it's pure,unadulterated jealousy...wait til the season starts...it'll only get worse...

I'm not going to believe what a Carolina Panther fan said?

Try this instead..."I'm not going to CARE what a Carolina Panther fan said!"

There...fixed it for ya!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom