You're not going to believe what a Carolina Panther fan said... (1 Viewer)

drew is good for a pick a game, but hes a top 3 qb in the league in most peoples eyes. jake on the other hand is about as good as rex grossman

Wow. I'm pretty speechless at those statements. I guess anything to make themselves feel better even if it doesn't make any sense.

drew is good for a pick a game, but hes a top 3 qb in the league in most peoples eyes. jake on the other hand is about as good as rex grossman

Precisely. When the panthers win, it is in spite of Delhomme. When the saints win, it's because of Brees.

I love Drew and think he's a great quarterback, awesome human being and the guy to lead the Saints to the Superbowl, but this board was having the same conversation around the time of the second Tampa game last year.

Nothing worse than jealousy-filled fans wearing rose-colored glasses.

No worries...

TheTruthIsOutThere.jpg

:hihi:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

A lot of Brees' bad games are due to us being in a huge hole early, which means we have to pass 50 times to stand a chance.

Proving once again that there is a connection between the number of teeth you have and your IQ.
Hey dude watch it. Are you really trying to say that NC is more 'redneck' than Louisiana? :smilielol:

Reaching there a bit. :hihi:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The case can be made. I forget what that stat was... but if that Saints are behind going into the 4th Brees' record is not good(We all know how many close games we have had)... I know we have a weak defense and have had some bad offensive play calls, but Brees has choked as well... Not even hating on Brees, in fact I have a man crush on him, but a case can be made is all i am saying...

Not to say that Drew doesn't sometimes force plays, but I think it is mostly due to the fact that we gave up 20+ points a game.

There is no comparison between Drew and any Qb in our division and these panther fans are kidding themselves if they say they wouldn't want Drew as their QB. Laughable.

And as bad as u guys think it is to read what these panther fans type, try living in NC and listening to garbage like this all the time. They hate jake they love jake they hate jake they love jake. And obviously think Drew isn't a good leader. :idunno:

What all of you fail to relize is that every team board is going to have idiots and people that make outlandish statements. So let me stroke your egos for you. Yes Brees is a great QB. Yes Brees is better than Delhomme.

Its common sense that we'll think our QB is better than he is and our division rival will pick at his armor to try and make him seem worse than he is.

Reality will be somewhere in the middle. Brees is good. He makes great decisions with all that weight on his shoulder. He's fell apart in a few games. Were those "high pressure" games? I don't know. He played ok vs. the Bears in the most high pressured game of our history. Colston coughed it up. Brees made a few bad passes, but played pretty well. Our D played bad.

At the end of the day I only take Manning and Brady over Brees.

I take Delhomme at around 15th-20th. Maybe 12th if I'm feeling extra cajun-y

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom