You're Payton, what's your pick in the first? (1 Viewer)

Your 1st Round Choice...

• Star Lotulelei-NT (heart issues)

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Jarvis Jones-OLB (spinal stenosis)

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Dion Jordan-OLB (recent shoulder surgery)

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Shariff Floyd-DT

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Ezekiel Ansah-DE/OLB

Votes: 26 17.4%
  • Damontre Moore-DE/OLB

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Geno Smith-QB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bjorn Werner-DE/OLB

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Lane Johnson-OT

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Sheldon Richardson-DE/DT

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Demond Trufant-CB

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Xavier Rhodes-CB

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Matt Elam-SS

• Kenny Vaccaro-FS/SS

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Cordarelle Patterson-WR

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Tavon Austin-WR

• Barkevious Mingo-OLB

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Alec Ogletree-LB

• Johnthan Banks-CB

• Kevin Minter-ILB

• Total voters
Gimme the freak athlete with the most pass rushing potential, Ezekiel Ansah.

Floyd and Richardson will probably go in the top ten if Star falls.

:1band::singer: Catch a falling Star and put him on your roster sign him for a cheap payday

With Jones, and maybe Jordan and Moore possibly losing the confidence of a lot of teams, Ansah and Mingo will likely go in the top 10.

Richardson....hes an old school type guy. Were not friends on sunday. I dint like u i want to destroy u ill call u 4 days after the game if we are friends kinda guy.

NFL Richardson taking confidence to combine - ESPN

Ill take two please

nice! I'll be honest, I was between Vacarro, Richardson, and Floyd. I don't think Floyd will be there anymore though...but he could be. Rambo will probably be gone before our 3rd round pick, else I'd love to get him. They're comparing him to DaShon Goldson now ha.

With Jones, and maybe Jordan and Moore possibly losing the confidence of a lot of teams, Ansah and Mingo will likely go in the top 10.

:shrug: maybe. It's a wish list. I was first on the Richardson bandwagon so I'd be perfectly ok with him, but honestly he's more likely to go top ten than Mingo is. Hankins would be good too. There's another 5 or so players I like beyond that too so I'm not worried. We should have good payers available to us at 15

Mingo, Richardson, Hankins (who isn't in the poll), in that order

...Not a Hankins fan, but he may be alright. I'm just not going for the Ohio State mess anymore, we have those problems already imo. But to be honest, I haven't watched film on him so I'm probably wrong.

:shrug: maybe. It's a wish list. I was first on the Richardson bandwagon so I'd be perfectly ok with him, but honestly he's more likely to go top ten than Mingo is. Hankins would be good too. There's another 5 or so players I like beyond that too so I'm not worried. We should have good payers available to us at 15

Agreed.

Why? Will Smith more than justified a #18 pick some 8 years ago.

I just never have liked his style, but I do like him as a person. MJ was way overhyped as well. He's never lived up to it. But again, he's a solid character too...I've met him a few times and he's very nice. I need to watch some film on Hankins before I bash him I guess. Guess we could make the same argument against Bama (Roman Harper lol). So who knows..it's just a gamble I guess.

I just never have liked his style, but I do like him as a person. MJ was way overhyped as well. He's never lived up to it. But again, he's a solid character too...I've met him a few times and he's very nice. I need to watch some film on Hankins before I bash him I guess. Guess we could make the same argument against Bama (Roman Harper lol). So who knows..it's just a gamble I guess.

One thing about Smith is, like him or not, he has 67.5 career sacks which puts him 4th on the all-time Saints sack leader list behind only Pat Swilling, Wayne Martin and Rickey Jackson. Not great but pretty good.

That's ridiculous, to just dismiss an entire school based off the experiences one player. Forget however unjustified the evaluation of the one or two players are.

While we're at it, lets not draft any LSU payers (Jamarcus Russell, Craig Davis, Glenn Dorsey), Florida players (Jarvis Moss, Derrick Harvey), Georgia players (Jonathon Sullivan, Knowshon Moreno), or hell, any players at all at any major school which produces enough prospects that some inevitably are busts.

But yeah, go "watch some film" (YouTube highlights) on Hankins and let us know what you think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom