You're the Saints staff (1 Viewer)

My #1 target in free agency would be resigning Colston, Evans and Smith and bringing in Corey Williams.

Huh?

He was the starting MLB, had 140 tackles, an INT, 2 FF's, and 1.5 sacks.

Bonchie, if Lofton (my prefered), Crable or Mayo are there with our second round pick, who do you take. I understand you have a lovefest with Mayo, much like you did with Philips, but from a non-bias view, who?. Or is he that good?

Bonchie, if Lofton (my prefered), Crable or Mayo are there with our second round pick, who do you take. I understand you have a lovefest with Mayo, much like you did with Philips, but from a non-bias view, who?. Or is he that good?

Lofton.

The MLB from Oklahoma is a beast too... lofton I think... but yes we need help at DT... both of them...

edit... y'all beat me to it...

Last edited:
The two guys that I would like are Travis Fisher and William James, both have fought back from injuries through their respective careers but I think they could be steals and definitely could help us if we end up not drafting someone or if MM can't come back ASAP. As for the draft I would lean toward FS CB and OLB but not limit myself to that.

Yeah, I hope we go after William James and sign him.

He has been a starter before, is in his prime (I think 27 or 28), has good size and speed knows Payton well, and won't cost alot of money. He could be a #2 for the time being till' we get another youngster in here for the starting position. Or even put him at #3 or #4 and he could excel there...he would upgrade our CB corps.

Lofton. But I think hes a 1st round pick. I like Mayo as the best ILB in the 2nd round. And I still have my lovefest with Phillips and still believe he will be BDPA when we pick with Ellis being off the board :)

I have not started looking at Mayo yet but wasn't he second string last season when Marvin Mitchell was playing there????

No. He was an OLB. He was moved inside this year and dominated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom