Youtube channels (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
it's been awhile since we've discussed this topic, and I'm sure a lot has changed in the interim

What youtube channels do you watch/subscribe to?

podcasts where I can listen to a 3 hour discussion during the work day, or during commute time, etc. Instead of a 5 minute segment on a news station that is only designed to sell me as many commercials as possible.

podcasts where I can listen to a 3 hour discussion during the work day, or during commute time, etc. Instead of a 5 minute segment on a news station that is only designed to sell me as many commercials as possible.
aside from SR, podcasts are the bulk of my media content
but Sun Wukong replied to Chuck (I think) and mentioned a deepdive youtube channel and it sparked interest in exploring what youtube content is out there

Screen Junkies - Honest Trailers

How it Should have Ended

Since I was once heavily involved with building my own homebuilt (experimental) airplane, I often watch channels where the builders post progressive videos of their own project. Of late though I have been most intrigued with the development of a new carbon fiber design called the Raptor. The designer/builder has bi-weekly updates of the entire process and is currently about 6 months away from having the prototype completed to begin taxi & flight tests.

This is a very ambitious design/project that features a lot of new concepts. The powerplant is an Audi diesel engine with a reduction drive unit used in a pusher configuration. It is a canard design that is much wider than other airplanes in its class and will be pressurized for high altitude flying. It's amazing to see the progress that has been made to date.

And after I eat my supper I watch Dr. Pimple Popper. It is beautiful to see what she blows up.

Loved Every Frame a Painting, but he retired
Wisecrack is really good
Nerdwriter1
Cinefix

My problem is when my 6 year old subscribes to the channel of every video she likes (which is everyone she sees), and my e-mail box is filled with all of these notifications of 6 year old girl stuff.

My problem is when my 6 year old subscribes to the channel of every video she likes (which is everyone she sees), and my e-mail box is filled with all of these notifications of 6 year old girl stuff.
giphy.gif

I have recently been bitten by the lawn care bug since the snow last winter killed sections of my yard. I subscribe to :
The Lawn Care Nut
Connor Ward
Ryan Knorr

With the tips I gain from them I'm hoping to have one of the nicer lawns in the neighborhood by this time next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom