Youtube down? (servers?) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This is not good. Do you think the internet will be shut down next year? Crazy!

"If you’re having trouble watching videos on YouTube right now, you’re not alone – our team is aware of the issue and working on a fix. We’ll follow up here with any updates."

Youtube and Google Play are both having trouble. Something is wrong with the Googles, obviously.

Back for me just now.

Last edited:
I've gotten videos to play on the Roku app but it takes like 5 minutes for them to load.

Back up for me about 30 minutes ago.

As soon as as saw this thread, I ran to the store and bought five cases of toilet paper to beat the rush. But Im not sure how anyone can do their business without YouTube anyway so this is gonna get ugly.

As soon as as saw this thread, I ran to the store and bought five cases of toilet paper to beat the rush. But Im not sure how anyone can do their business without YouTube anyway so this is gonna get ugly.

Some people make their money off of YouTube, so it probably had a few on edge, not to mention all the advertising that's on there as well.

I don't have t.v. service, so YouTube is basically that for me. I was thinking, I'm gonna have start buying music again? What gives?

Some people make their money off of YouTube, so it probably had a few on edge, not to mention all the advertising that's on there as well.

I don't have t.v. service, so YouTube is basically that for me. I was thinking, I'm gonna have start buying music again? What gives?

But you can never have too much toilet paper and sun screen. Especially the sun screen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom