YouTube Sunday Ticket Pricing (Update - pricing announced) (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Any news on YouTube pricing yet? I read where existing users will get a discount so wondering if I should sign up now?

I’m just glad I’ve loosely illegally streamed every game for the past 15 years.
Don’t tell Merl. Lol

I’ve streamed for many years as well, just got tired of the hassle last season and got the ticket….I enjoy the no hassle so I’ll just get the ticket again this season.

I wouldn’t expect it to be any cheaper than it’s been in the past - unless you get some stripped down version.

Wasn’t one of the sticking points with Apple or Amazon during negotiations was that they wanted to lower the price significantly and the NFL said “no way!” ?

Seem to recall that being an issue.

For those with youtube tv already, you can get every team's regional game on a computer at no extra cost.
First of all... wait, what? Where'd you see that? Gotta link you can share?

Secondly, considering they just went up on the monthly cost I'm pretty sure they're recouping that "at no extra cost" if this is true.

Based on the other Sunday Ticket thread, I think most of us are most interested in this:

”We have also learned that NFL Sunday Ticket will offer multiple packages allowing you to pick a cheaper more limited package if you want.”
Cheaper, no doubt means that if you buy the entire package, it's $300. For individual team packages, $290..........

I’m just glad I’ve loosely illegally streamed every game for the past 15 years.
Why people are still paying their hard earned money for that NFL SUNDAY TICKET GARBAGE is beyond my comprehension. There are multiple ways to watch every game and every team LEGALLY FOR FREE. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND PEOPLE...

Why people are still paying their hard earned money for that NFL SUNDAY TICKET GARBAGE is beyond my comprehension. There are multiple ways to watch every game and every team LEGALLY FOR FREE. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND PEOPLE...
For real. I’m not going to tell anyone how to spend their money, but I’m not paying those crazy prices.

Just convenient for me. And I’m not hurting for it so why not. I do get it tho as one who streamed for many years. Easier to watch both the Saints and my son’s team, than to find and maintain two streams.

Always confuses me when someone says they can’t watch the game…unless you’re Tom Hanks trapped on a remote island with Wilson that just isn’t true.

Also, Merl will be along shortly to chastise you. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom