YouTube Sunday Ticket Pricing (Update - pricing announced) (1 Viewer)

Given a less-than-exorbitantly-priced option, I don't mind paying for that which I enjoy. Having said that, nothing will keep me from watching my teams. These broadcasters can do this easy way or the hard way, their choice. ;)(y)
đź’Ż lol.

I’m just glad I don’t have to get YTTV to get the ticket.
The trouble is, without YTTV or another cable package so many games are blacked out, at least here in Ga. that I have to either sign up for YTTV again, or at least put up an over-the-air antenna and either miss the ESPN, and NFL Network games or hunt down a stream.

Hopefully, they will still offer a student account discount and I'll just get YTTV for the rest.

I will say though, for those that like cable TV, YTTV is really, really good.

The trouble is, without YTTV or another cable package so many games are blacked out, at least here in Ga. that I have to either sign up for YTTV again, or at least put up an over-the-air antenna and either miss the ESPN, and NFL Network games or hunt down a stream.

Hopefully, they will still offer a student account discount and I'll just get YTTV for the rest.

I will say though, for those that like cable TV, YTTV is really, really good.
Yea I’ve got no problem with YTTV, we just already have DTV so I don’t wanna have two services. If I have to I will though.

Yea I’ve got no problem with YTTV, we just already have DTV so I don’t wanna have two services. If I have to I will though.
I used to get ST and DTV for essentially nothing through my employer before I retired.

If you have a good internet connection, YTTV is far better than DTV IMO.

I used to get ST and DTV for essentially nothing through my employer before I retired.

If you have a good internet connection, YTTV is far better than DTV IMO.
Internet is fiber and awesome, gig up and down….two gamers, wife works from home and we are always streaming. Never an issue.

Yea I like em both. We only had DTV for the ticket but just decided to keep it, we don’t watch it that often but nice to have when we do feel like it.

For those that have YouTube TV, just message me and I can help. Unless you want to watch all NFL games, but for me, I just watch the Saints and whatever games are on before or after.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom