YouTube Sunday Ticket Pricing (Update - pricing announced) (1 Viewer)

Any word on if they will let you just get a specific team package or just a red zone package?
According to the announcement there will not be a single team option this year. Uggghhhh.

I'm going to subscribe but I'm getting the plan that doesn't require YouTubeTV's base plan. 5 months of that plan is $365 and then add $249 for Sunday Ticket is $614. I can get Sunday Ticket alone for $349, so I'm in.

I look at it this way. DirecTV required you to subscribe to their service before you can buy Sunday Ticket at $293 (sometimes it was free for a year). DTV's annual subscription was $780. So YouTube is saving me money as far as I'm concerned. I don't need any of their other channels.

BTW, if you're looking to sign up, here's the link. Just click the "Get NFL Sunday Ticket" button.
Yeah, that’s how I am looking at it too. I’ll just get the standalone Sunday ticket and make my blood offering/payment to YouTube.

Yeah, that’s how I am looking at it too. I’ll just get the standalone Sunday ticket and make my blood offering/payment to YouTube.
Yea I’ll be getting the stand-alone too. Already pay $130 or so a month for DirecTV, no sense in getting YTTV on top of that. Heck we literally have every video service there is and barely watch most of it.

Typhoonlabs.net 60$/6mos!

Best streaming I've experienced. Will need to download to your firestick or firetv.

US Locals
All sports
All premiums
PPV
Movies OD
TV shows OD

.....Thank me later.
there are many iptv streams out there like this. but many people don't like stepping outside norm and entering that grey area of "legal".
I have been using one for a long time, but it isn't for everyone, I've learned.
it was hard enough just to get my In laws to switch from Cable to Youtube TVZ..

Doesn't happen to be rocket science. Use regular YTTV but spoof your location on your browser. You then gain access to local channels for the spoofed location. So, if you only want to see Saints games, spoof for the South Louisiana area and you'll get all the Saints games on regular YTTV without the Sunday Ticket.

SFIAH

How does one spoof their location? As you can tell, I'm not very tech savvy. Thx

• The 4K Plus add-on adds extra viewing options only for your YouTube TV Base Ptlan so unlimited streams will not apply for NFL Sunday Ticket content.
I swear to God. I have a man cave with 6 TVs that I have enjoyed Sunday ticket in for years. If I can't do that with the ticket on YoutubeTv, I'm going to be one P'Oed off individual.

The email today they sent out said this:

* Embargo disclaimer: You will generally receive out-of-market Sunday afternoon games unless the game is locally broadcast. Your billing address (zip code) is associated with your streaming access. However, due to NFL rules, you might also see blackout restrictions based on your mobile device’s location (e.g., subscribers might not be able to stream while attending an NFL game or in surrounding stadium areas). If there is an outage in your location, we’ll do our best to let you know.

So it looks like if your billing address is located in New Orleans (like mine is) it kind of defeats the purpose of buying Sunday Ticket if when I travel to other cities during the season I won't be able to watch Saints games because YT will have my streaming access tied to New Orleans (my billing address).

I’m still ticked that my local station opted out of a Saints game in favor of the cowboys last season, but I still couldn’t watch the saints on Sunday ticket. If we are going to block the local game from streaming services, then the network stations should be required to carry the local game. Not fair to have it both ways.

The email today they sent out said this:

* Embargo disclaimer: You will generally receive out-of-market Sunday afternoon games unless the game is locally broadcast. Your billing address (zip code) is associated with your streaming access. However, due to NFL rules, you might also see blackout restrictions based on your mobile device’s location (e.g., subscribers might not be able to stream while attending an NFL game or in surrounding stadium areas). If there is an outage in your location, we’ll do our best to let you know.

So it looks like if your billing address is located in New Orleans (like mine is) it kind of defeats the purpose of buying Sunday Ticket if when I travel to other cities during the season I won't be able to watch Saints games because YT will have my streaming access tied to New Orleans (my billing address).
but you would still get the local channels from your billing zipcode, right, so you would be able to watch them on Fox 8 (or Fox 44 if BR area).

I’m still ticked that my local station opted out of a Saints game in favor of the cowboys last season, but I still couldn’t watch the saints on Sunday ticket. If we are going to block the local game from streaming services, then the network stations should be required to carry the local game. Not fair to have it both ways.
i only had Sunday Ticket one time in all these years (got it for free) but i thought the blackout was based on milage from the city, like 50 miles or something like that...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom