Zach Mettenberger cut by Chargers - any takers? {Claimed by Pittsburgh} (1 Viewer)

He has never taken it seriously, even back in his UGA days. I hate to say it but, if he hasn't felt the urgency of the competition by this point, I don't think he ever will.

This is true and I have a very reliable source that is related to me, that says he hasn't gotten his partying under control, even to the point of the night before-hard partying.

The Chiefs got Aaron Murray on the trade block. Would much rather see us go after him, than Mettenberger. I think Murray would be a huge get for us.

I would say yes bring him in for a look , but you know the coach never looks at players from lsu.

It is well documented that this is a completely factually inaccurate statement.

Unless of course you were being sarcastic, at which point the definition of Poe's Law needs to be expanded.

The Chiefs got Aaron Murray on the trade block. Would much rather see us go after him, than Mettenberger. I think Murray would be a huge get for us.

I agree. Aaron Murray fits our offense.

Zach Mettenberger cut by Chargers - any takers?

That would make two quarterbacks that they would have to keep away from college bars in Georgia...

:covri:

I was thinking more along the line of having a backup berger.

He'll probably get a look see in Minnesota now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom