Zach Streif on Trevor Penning (translation: everyone chill) (1 Viewer)

Thanks for your insight as a coach. So valuable to us fans. On a side note, sure looks like Zach enjoys coaching. Wonder how far he can go doing that.

Great block by Penn to seal for the TD! Not directed at you but at Undehill, this is a LT washing out a FS. Good play, but one you expect. If he did that to Garrett then that would be something to go crazy for.
But he got to the second level and got a square clean block vs a faster guy.

I rewatched the game a few minutes ago. (love NFL+ Premium) Penning looked good the whole game. Yes he was out there as a 6th olineman, but he looked really good doing it. A rookie which we knew would take time to develop in PP, and after being out most of the year, he dominated his resposibility almost all day. He will be pro bowl level next year.

I rewatched the game a few minutes ago. (love NFL+ Premium) Penning looked good the whole game. Yes he was out there as a 6th olineman, but he looked really good doing it. A rookie which we knew would take time to develop in PP, and after being out most of the year, he dominated his resposibility almost all day. He will be pro bowl level next year.
I kinda hope we find a way to keep Marrone, even if some or all of the O staff are gone.

Development of Ruiz has been impressive and it looks like Penning may be on that track.

For those who are upset about giving away next year's first Rd pick, having Penning and Olave as two cornerstones is worth it. Especially considering what was going to be the Saints 1st round pick will be too low to most likely land a franchise QB.

Doubtful without that trade of Saints get either.

The UDFA signing of Rashid and the pick of Alontae makes this an excellent rookie class

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom