Zach Strief has improved play by play (1 Viewer)

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A lot! I've enjoyed going back and listening to his highlights this 2nd half of the season. He really has come a long way. His big calls sound quite good. He's finding his groove.

A lot! I've enjoyed going back and listening to his highlights this 2nd half of the season. He really has come a long way. His big calls sound quite good. He's finding his groove.

I agree with you completely.

I agree. This was one of the rare Saints games I had to listen to on the radio and I was impressed with the broadcast. He’s really settled in and Deuce is a great compliment to him. Really enjoyed it.

I agree. This was one of the rare Saints games I had to listen to on the radio and I was impressed with the broadcast. He’s really settled in and Deuce is a great compliment to him. Really enjoyed it.

His MI touchdown run call was great. He's had plenty of good ones like that this year.

Maybe I’m easy to please, but I’ve enjoyed him all season.
I like his “regular guy” style over super polished talking heads.

Is there a decent way to stream the radio broadcast during a game? I have an app to listen to WWL but I also stream game video too and it never syncs up

I am going to have to check out the show..

He has improved greatly. However, if I had an opportunity to replace him, I would.

Is there a decent way to stream the radio broadcast during a game? I have an app to listen to WWL but I also stream game video too and it never syncs up
I need help as well. I’m in Texas and watch on Sunday Ticket so I am already delayed. Do you just pause the television broadcast until the radio sincs up?

He’s doing pretty good. Had huge shoes to fill. Love Deuce as well. I’ll always miss Jim but I’m sure Zac will have plenty of opportunities to put his own spin on things

Definitely improved. He is developing a Kevin Harlan quality. It works for his voice style. The inflection is changing and he’s doing a good job of keeping the information flowing without getting too chatty.

Really enjoyed hearing some of his call today.

Most of you must only be listening to the highlights. He is still stumbling over words constantly and has to correct himself on every other call. The exact opposite of smooth & fluid. The fact that he is getting more excited on great plays is what most of this thread is calling progress. That's not progress to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom