Zach Strief love (1 Viewer)

misterbeefy33

You stepped in WHAT?
Reaction score
How bout some love for our rook that came in and held his on against one of the NFL's best pass rushers? Yeah, he had help from time to time, but overall he did an OUTSTANDING job. Kudos to you Zach, and keep up the good work!

Good idea...there are many players contributing in very big ways to the success of this team. I kind of wish we could start a "Players of the Week" thread to show them there is more to the effort than just a few name players that continue to get praise on sr.com. I am sure they all read this board at some point in the week. Strief, Will Smith (also read where he also didn't take off Monday) have huge efforts along with many others.

Great game for the big fella. He could end up being another great pick for the Saints.

I think Payton & Co did a great job of giving Zach help. It will give him confidence that he can build on. I watched him one on one and he held his on pretty good. There were a few times that he was beat but, the RB helped out.
Good job Zach! I think he's gonna be just fine. It's amazing that at the beginning of the year we had a bunch of nothing on the OL, now they have all come along pretty good. I think Brown, Strief, Evans, & Stinchcomb have all made huge strides.

He made good use of his size verses a smaller, quicker defender. Very good showing.

Excellent job Zach.

I would also like to throw out an extra Extra to Doug Marrone. What a job he has done. He practically has served exactly as he was touted:

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/coachbio.cfm?coachid=314

Doug was brought in as the Offensive Coordinator (even though SP is the main Offensive man), but also as the O-Line coach. His Coaching assets were:

1. Brings Discipline to a line unit - Check
2. Molds Veterans and Youngster into a consistent group despite injuries - Check
3. Develops new young starters - Check

You just have to be impressed with Doug and Zach!!!!!

Zach did a great job stepping in against a very good pass rusher. Keep up the great work. Your future in this league looks very bright. Big Ups!

How bout some love for our rook that came in and held his on against one of the NFL's best pass rushers? Yeah, he had help from time to time, but overall he did an OUTSTANDING job. Kudos to you Zach, and keep up the good work!

Good call. I completely forgot about Zach. Another bright spot from this year, and credit to a coaching staff on bringing in real talent AND developing the talent!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom