Zach Strief says Goodell lied, never spoke to Saints players (1 Viewer)

From Mike Thomas:

On a side note, his feelings on the Super Bowl were also well (and savagely!) illustrated:

Someone should forward this to Peter King or Mike Florio. I'd do it but I'm not as up on this sort of thing as some of you inter web gurus are. If would get traction if those guys opened up the mail or tweet

Pretty sleazy to say you talked to the players when you didn't actually do it.

NFL needs a new commissioner that actually cares about something other than just himself and his pocket.

Definitely isn't fair football games. Definitely isn't player safety. Definitely isn't communicating with the players about the issue.

Guess we'll see how the SB ratings go, but I definitely won't be watching since he doesn't care about the fans either.

Why doesn't The Clown just come out and say, "Oh, the No Call? Yeah, I don't really care about that." Instead, he wants to lie which is a stupid move in these days of social media.

Yes someone tech savvy, please send to the “big guns”. Let the story live on forever!

Apparently every time this guy Goodell opens his mouth, a rat breathed liar starts talking. So, pretty much business as usual.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom