Zach Thomas to visit with Saints (1 Viewer)

i cant help but keep thinking that Zach Taylor is not the answer here. I for some reason remember injury concerns and. just not hearing his name the last few years has me concerned that we have another simoneau/anthony simmons situation here. somebody please convince me im wrong cause i would love to be on the same page as most of you guys but im just not feeling it..

No comparison between Taylor and Simoneau/Simmons. Only concern I see is the extent of his injuries, mainly the consussions. So, snap out of it. :mwink:

Thomas brings a lot of other intangibles with him -- he was a crowd favorite -- a locker room leader -- But it comes down to how much money he wants -- he is on the downside of his career -- has had recent injury problems --

i definitely agree with that skip ... thought i would never say the same to your namesake.. we have to get our future general in the draft ... im sure as a mentor type player ZT is second to none.

I don't mind if we get zach because like the others said he's better than SimmaNO and Shanle

but i still think we should draft a MLB for our future in this upcoming draft

thats what I dont want to happen, we get a stop gap player and dont address the need for his future replacement in the draft....we always do that.

wow i usually chuckle when i see some of the names people butcher on the board ... i dont even know where i got "Taylor" from... lmao

Maybe you got it from Jason Taylor, who used to be(still?) married to Zach Thomas's sister? :shrug: Just trying to help. :hihi:

Thomas does one thing--Tackle everyone, that is the only way he has ever played, if he is on the field, he will tackle. Now I'm sure we can make the contract with incentives for being on the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom