Zach Wilson? (1 Viewer)

Talk of trading Thomas is insane, the man set the record for receptions a season ago. Trading someone like that while you’re trying to break in a new QB is asinine.

Seeing him in the 2-8 area. He was pretty bad against Indiana, Nortwestern, and Alabama.
Yeah all these mocks, are just that. If anyone you are high on falls, you go get him plain and simple. The only sure thing is Lawrence at 1 at this point

Yeah all these mocks, are just that. If anyone you are high on falls, you go get him plain and simple. The only sure thing is Lawrence at 1 at this point

If there’s a quarterback we like that falls outside of the top 10, I think we could make a move.

I dont think we’ll have enough ammo to get him, but I’ll go on record as saying he will be the best QB in this class. Lawrence will be good, but I think Wilson will be a superstar in the NFL.

very fitting if we trade up 1 spot higher than Atlanta to steal Wilson

I dont think we’ll have enough ammo to get him, but I’ll go on record as saying he will be the best QB in this class. Lawrence will be good, but I think Wilson will be a superstar in the NFL.

Chiefs traded a 1st and 3rd and their 27th to move up 20 spots in front of us at #7. If Wilson is there at 3, you get him. I’ll throw in 2 1sts, a 2nd, and a 3rd

very fitting if we trade up 1 spot higher than Atlanta to steal Wilson

Remember what the eagles gave up to move from 13 to 2 for Wentz in 2016?

2016 13th pick
2016 3rd
2016 4th
2017 1st
2018 2nd
Kiko Alonso
Byron Maxwell

That was just to move from 13 to 2.

Chiefs traded a 1st and 3rd and their 27th to move up 20 spots in front of us at #7. If Wilson is there at 3, you get him. I’ll throw in 2 1sts, a 2nd, and a 3rd

They moved up to 10. 10 is doable with a future first and a 3rd or 4th. About the same trade only got us up to 14 for Davenport.

Michael Thomas + 1st round pick, 2nd round pick in 2022, 3rd round comp picks
That probably wouldn't even come close to being enough to get even remotely near to moving up to draft Wilson? Let's face it, as some other SR posters have already alluded to, he's out of our reach and we don't have the draft capital to even consider most of the top-tier college QBs who'll be gone by the 13-14th overall picks. He might be the most NFL-ready QB since Andrew Luck and IMHO, he possesses a lot of the same instincts, traits that made Luck such a game-breaking, instant Pro-Bowl QB in his first 3-4 seasons in the league as Colts starter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom