Zebras man....zebras..... (1 Viewer)

SaintsDrunkard

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
NFL network has on the chiefs/rams game from earlier this year.....now I'm worried about the zebras.

I remembered this game being called significantly in favor of the rams, but OMGoodness....are you kidding me...

Now I'm concerned about the game tomorrow being called this way....it will be hard to beat the rams and the league if that's what Heir goodell wants....

Am I the only one seeing this game and thinking the league just wants an LA team in the bowl?

The rams fans have actually started an online petition to change tomorrow’s crew. Their team is 0-7 since like 2002 and this was the same crew that ref’d this same matchup earlier this season.

If it makes you feel any better, the Rams have never won with the crew that’s calling the game - they’re 0-8. It’s so one-sided that Rams fans tried to petition the league to change the crew.

Everybody is looking for reasons to fear the refs, fear the “fix”. Wasted time IMO. Ain’t nothing nobody can do about the refs, just go play the game and win it.

Well, if we lose, it's definitely going to be the refs fault, cause it always is. There will be some big conspiracy theory about it like when we lost to Dallas.

Well, if we lose, it's definitely going to be the refs fault, cause it always is. There will be some big conspiracy theory about it like when we lost to Dallas.

So, a missed helmet-to-helmet on Kamara that would've put us in field goal range (at the very least) isn't the refs fault? That game was horribly officiated, and was the deciding factor in that loss, imo.

I've tried not to think about it all week long, but yes... if the conspiracy theorist are right, we will come in second place tomorrow. As ancient astronaut theorist would have us believe.

No matter what happens tomorrow, I know I won’t be blaming the refs if we lose.

The ONLY thing that will set me off is a crucial game-changing bad call.

cant dwell on this, a good team will overcome the zebras, we have a good team

It's not the normal crews. The playoff zebras are suppose to be all-star crews. So the rams are complaining about their winless record with the head ref and his normal crew. Any way you look at it, they are just trying to get the crew on their side. I already know that we are not going to get the calls. We have to beat the rams and the refs. We got em. WHO DAT!

You've been saying this every week every time someone brings up officiating, sometimes even when it's not a topic. Let it go man. It's beyond old.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom