N/S Zeke and Jerry Jones contract talks getting heated... (1 Viewer)

They could possibly get two #1s for zeke and have drafted pretty well. They could trade for another RB to help get them through the season. Peterson? Fournette?

Last edited:
Hes going to get top 2 money from somewhere. Youre telling me that no one wouldve given that for Thomas?

Zeke wouldnt have to endure the same load on a deep pocketed team such as the Colts looking to make a serious run.

Last edited:
So what do people think that teams would be willing to trade for Zeke?

I know they've already offered him 2nd highest RB pay , so it could come down to guarantees. I was hoping to see what the Cowboys would garner in a trade.

I think he gets re-signed in the days before the season but isn’t ready to go week 1 and is held out. In week 4, the Dome crowd taunts him with chants of “monnnney....monnney...” Brees hits Cook on a short TD pass late to put the game away, 31-20 ;)

The Cowboys don’t need to trade for a running back, that Pollard kid has been pretty rock solid, and will only get better with time. That o-line being one of the best in the NFL doesnt hurts either.

I just can't help but have a huge smile across my face at this entire situation.

I JUST LOVE IT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom