Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2 Viewers)

That would be cool!

Really, the only thing that has straight-up disappointed me about the game is the fact that Kass just...isn't there. Every other character from BOTW returns except for him. It makes no sense.
Yes, there are indeed some story holes, such as Kass. Marvel spent so long perfecting tying everything together, it makes everything else look sloppy.

“The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom” isn’t just the fastest-selling Nintendo game of all time. As the basis for a brand-new engineering course at the University of Maryland (UMD), the video game may now be at the forefront of a new movement in higher education.

When UMD Associate Professor Ryan D. Sochol realized how important machine design is to the gameplay of Nintendo’s recent release, he devised a course that incorporates the game in place of traditional computer-aided design (CAD) and engineering software.

“As I played through “Tears of the Kingdom,” I couldn’t believe how much I was relying on my engineering training,” said Sochol. “The more experience I had with the game’s CAD assembly interface, numerous machine elements, and sophisticated physics, the more I felt it offered unique means to help students hone their skills in machine design.”

Just a few months after the game’s release, Sochol’s “The Legend of Zelda: A Link to Machine Design” course launched in Fall 2023 to provide undergraduate students with an uncommon opportunity to gain experience designing, prototyping, and testing new types of vehicles, robots, and machines–all within the virtual world of the game.…….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom