Nintendo is still swearing BOTW 2 will be released this year

I don’t think there’s been a Zelda game that wasn’t delayed at least once

Maybe we’ll find out more in the next direct

If I were to bet, I’d bet on a delay

Nintendo is still swearing BOTW 2 will be released this year

I don’t think there’s been a Zelda game that wasn’t delayed at least once

Maybe we’ll find out more in the next direct

If I were to bet, I’d bet on a delay
There's no way it comes out when they say it will.

There's no way it comes out when they say it will.

I think Majora’s Mask may have come out on time now that I think about it

I seem to vaguely recall that it was because it used the same engine and assets as Ocarina

Same is true here

So….it’s possible

I’m still doubtful though

I'm thinking we get the official announcement in the next couple months and a holiday release this year. I just feel like there's been a lot of focus and resources by Nintendo on this game. Even with all the delays the past couple years they're gonna try to get this one out this year. Plus I haven't heard any news in a while on any delays for this one. But, this is Nintendo we're talking about so I also wouldn't be surprised if it's pushed back lol. I just don't think it will be 🤞

I still haven’t played the first one…I don’t have a switch though. One day I will get one, probably the new HD one.
We can’t be too far off from the next console

I think it may get delayed so it can be a launch title for Switch 2

I hope youre wrong. I just feel like theyre holding it to be a release title for the new switch in the spring.

We can’t be too far off from the next console

I think it may get delayed so it can be a launch title for Switch 2

Sounds more like they might focus more on better models of the Switch rather than a full hardware upgrade or entirely new console. I have to imagine a 4k docked model with the same engine would be next.

Do you think we will be able to play the first BOTW on the new Switch ?
I would imagine. Nintendo is generally pretty good about being backwards compatible wince the Wii playing gamecube games. Not to mention,the switch is a solid console that could really extend the life 5-6 more years with a ram,video,processor and storage upgrade. regardless,my son and I are chomping at the bit for a new zelda game. Were each up over 800 hours on BOTW

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom