Zelda: Breath of the Wild (1 Viewer)

My son is finally showing an interest in playing with my Switch so I bought an OLED for myself today. My son is playing Breath of the Wild. He really doesn't get it but he loves running around on it. Eventually he'll go to other games he loves like Sonic, Pacman, Super Mario, etc.

This game is frustrating for me. I tend towards completionist, and with this, you just can't. I've started just cruising around and doing whatever pops up. If there's nothing, I light up the next sky tower, but there's so much in between, that takes a while. I also seem to constantly have arrow shortages, and cooking is annoying.

This game is frustrating for me. I tend towards completionist, and with this, you just can't. I've started just cruising around and doing whatever pops up. If there's nothing, I light up the next sky tower, but there's so much in between, that takes a while. I also seem to constantly have arrow shortages, and cooking is annoying.
BotW should've prepared you for that, unless you didn't play it. Although the arrow situation definitely feels a lot more dire in this one. I get more excited opening a chest full of arrows than anything else at this point lol

BotW should've prepared you for that, unless you didn't play it. Although the arrow situation definitely feels a lot more dire in this one. I get more excited opening a chest full of arrows than anything else at this point lol
I did play it but I quit when I out kicked my coverage and ended up in a way over leveled area and got frustrated.

I’m kinda doing that. Cruising around and doing things but I’m mainly building inventories, hearts, and endurance for bigger challenges. It’s how I approached BotW. I have barely even begun to explore the underworld.

I did play it but I quit when I out kicked my coverage and ended up in a way over leveled area and got frustrated.
I felt the same way until I sucked it up and got the barbarian gear. Then I again sucked it up and went against the lynels and started getting the really good gear. I'm not at that point in TotK yet but I already know I'm gonna have to get to that point again in a new way.
I’m kinda doing that. Cruising around and doing things but I’m mainly building inventories, hearts, and endurance for bigger challenges. It’s how I approached BotW. I have barely even begun to explore the underworld.
The Depths are completely whipping my arse right now lol. I've relegated myself to doing the bare minumum quests in the Depths, at least until I get my resources and gear up.

I felt the same way until I sucked it up and got the barbarian gear. Then I again sucked it up and went against the lynels and started getting the really good gear. I'm not at that point in TotK yet but I already know I'm gonna have to get to that point again in a new way.

The Depths are completely whipping my arse right now lol. I've relegated myself to doing the bare minumum quests in the Depths, at least until I get my resources and gear up.
I’ve gone a few times and promptly died. The combat is much harder on this one. On Botw without master mode…it was only really the Lynels, Thunderblight, and Ganon that were hard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom