Zelda: Breath of the Wild (1 Viewer)

Sequel in the works

Hope they add proper dungeons, more variety in enemies and change the weapon breaking

Sequel in the works

Hope they add proper dungeons, more variety in enemies and change the weapon breaking

Definitely feels like they are channeling Twilight Princess. I agree about the dungeons but the weapons system didn't both me too much. It keeps things fresh that you sometimes have to fight with what is available.

My 6 year old actually actively seeks Lynels out and beats the crap out of them. He has the fighting system mastered.

Don't get the lite. It's handheld only, can't dock it to TV, and the joycons are permanently attached.

Gotcha, thanks ! Is Nintendo coming out with a more powerful SWITCH ? I thought I heard that somewhere. Not sure if true. I just really wanna play ZELDA for the first time in YEARS...I havent owned a NINTENDO since the Super NINTENDO. Its about time...

Gotcha, thanks ! Is Nintendo coming out with a more powerful SWITCH ? I thought I heard that somewhere. Not sure if true. I just really wanna play ZELDA for the first time in YEARS...I havent owned a NINTENDO since the Super NINTENDO. Its about time...

There's lots of substantial rumors about a more powerful switch. The hardware isn't here yet though. I wouldn't let it keep you from getting into the game at this point. The system is worth it just for Zelda. But there are other worthy games as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom