Zelda: Breath of the Wild (1 Viewer)

I really like this game. I can pick up at any time after months of not playing and feel right at home. I've just visiting areas of the map that I don't think I've explored. It's amazing home much newness and discovery there still is. I have around 520 kurok seeds so far. My two year old now says 'it's another one' when she hears the 'ya haha you found me'.

Same here,some days ill play 3 or 4 hours just working the coastlines mining. One time I ran,on foot from the Akkala tech lab to the far western boarder,just to see how long it would take. wearing the appropriate masks,to not fight at all,it takes nearly an hour and a half.

My son and I cant wait for 2 to come out.

Same here,some days ill play 3 or 4 hours just working the coastlines mining. One time I ran,on foot from the Akkala tech lab to the far western boarder,just to see how long it would take. wearing the appropriate masks,to not fight at all,it takes nearly an hour and a half.

My son and I cant wait for 2 to come out.

Do you follow roads or just head over terrain in the general direction? Just curious how this game is for you. I never really did follow roads which made my experience very different than my buddy who is a road follower.

Do you follow roads or just head over terrain in the general direction? Just curious how this game is for you. I never really did follow roads which made my experience very different than my buddy who is a road follower.
Only time I follow roads is if I happen to be on a horse and Im going to a specific spot thats close to a road. Otherwise,Ill go right over a mountain if the weather is right and I have a few Revalis Gails.

Been thinking of doing another run through and actually do side quests this time

picked it up and started playing again for the brazillianth time... Still not tired of it but DAGNABBIT I want BOTW2 NOW!

Helping the boy on his 3rd profile right now getting through the champions ballad.

You didn't do them?! This is definitely a game that is short on main story line so I never felt compelled to rush into beating Gannon or anything.

I rarely do side quests in games the first time through

I did it. I got all 900 seeds last night. The only thing I have left to do is the last stage of the master sword challenge and this will be the first game I've ever 100% completed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom