Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2 Viewers)

I beat gannon about a month and a half ago,and still play about an hour or so a night. Im not using any guides and im simply doing my best to stumble on to shrines. Im at 87 so far.

I beat gannon about a month and a half ago,and still play about an hour or so a night. Im not using any guides and im simply doing my best to stumble on to shrines. Im at 87 so far.

Same here. I've so far stuck to my no google or guide rule. I've started searching for shrines just by going to places on the map that I have not been to yet. I've also got about 200 seeds.

After 160 hours, 120 shrines, 250 seeds, 70+ sidequests, and beating Ganon, I'm taking a break. I have the dlc but I'm gonna replay Uncharted 4 and then the new installment later this month.

I do want to say that this game is amazing. I'm playing UC4 and the linearity is incredibly frustrating after playing Zelda. Nothing works the way it's supposed to and the world doesn't make sense!

Having a rough time with thunderblight Ganon - beat the other 3

I'm up to 102 shrines and at 180 hours. Some nights I actively try to accomplish things, some nights I just wander around and kill whatever I come across lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Having a rough time with thunderblight Ganon - beat the other 3

I literally died dozens of times on this fool

I picked up the game yesterday after taking a 3 week break and beat him on my first try

Wasn't even hard, I got hit once, go figure

Just finished my last shrine, and after wandering around for 10+ hours,i had to Google it. I feel so dirty.

Just finished my last shrine, and after wandering around for 10+ hours,i had to Google it. I feel so dirty.

Which one? I had to cheat for the last couple. It definitely bummed me out.

The one in Hyrule Castle. I never even bothered to think to look there. Hell it took me 20 minutes of comparing maps to even find it.

I finally broke down and got a switch and i love it. This game is fantastic. I'm almost looking forward to the long flight i have next week.

Beat Ganon today

Really great game

Still have a lot of shrines and side quests to do

I think I'm about 200 hours in. I've never put that kind of time into a game. When I beat final fantasy 7 on original Playstation,i had roughly 70 hours in that. I can directly attribute the fact that the switch is handheld to my dedication to this game. I have Super Mario Odyssey pre ordered from Amazon, if I get half of the entertainment from that game, it's a win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom