Zeta recovery everyone ok? (2 Viewers)

No power in the Navarre Neighborhood near City Park across from Delgado. Weird thing is we had power and internet through the northern half of the eye wall and all through the eye, but the south end of the eye wall took it out.

I posted this in the other thread, but it was really weird going through the eye wall, into the eye, and out the other side. You always hear about it, but it's strange to finally experience it. There was a really nice sunset in the eye. Kids were out playing in the street (Not my kids). Then all hell broke loose again.

Only damage I had was a large piece of my wooden fence went down. The wind pushed the poles over in the wet ground. My neighbor down the street had about half of a giant tree fall on his truck.
I decided to walk the dog in the eye
Wind REALLY started to pick up a block before home
I was about 28% sure me and the tiny Terrier were about to be projectiles

My sister in Daphne had significant damage to her barn. She and her husband have a peanut farm in addition to about 50 head of cattle.
They also have a bay house on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay with a 300' pier which most of it was lost.
The barn and pier were not insured.

My sister in Daphne had significant damage to her barn. She and her husband have a peanut farm in addition to about 50 head of cattle.
They also have a bay house on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay with a 300' pier which most of it was lost.
The barn and pier were not insured.
Ouch

We lost power from 9:30pm until 2:30 here in Spanish Fort. Lost 80ft of fence. We had 70 mph gusts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom