Ziggy Ansah set to visit with Saints (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
"@AlbertBreer: BYU's Ezekial Ansah is here with the Eagles today, as @TonyPauline said. Also has visits to Cleveland, Arizona and New Orleans set up."

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

That's a good....choice? That's the right...decision? Nah. That's gettin' Ziggy with it?

No. No. I'll think of a good Ansah later.

Anywho. Curious. I doubt we'll even be able to take him. He seems sure to go before we can select him.

That's a good....choice? That's the right...decision? Nah. That's gettin' Ziggy with it?

No. No. I'll think of a good Ansah later.

Anywho. Curious. I doubt we'll even be able to take him. He seems sure to go before we can select him.

I still think the media is hyping up his draft stock more than what it really is. I could be wrong though. But people are questioning Jarvis Jones, who produced 2 season in a row vs SEC competition. Ziggy started 9 games in his career, and had to be talked into playing football which he has only played at any level for only 3 years. His entire draft stock is entirely dependent on projection. I just wonder if teams are willing to pull the trigger early with that risk factor. It will be interesting to see. I've been high on him for a while, but there is no dout some "bust-ability" there.

I still think the media is hyping up his draft stock more than what it really is. I could be wrong though. But people are questioning Jarvis Jones, who produced 2 season in a row vs SEC competition. Ziggy started 9 games in his career, and had to be talked into playing football which he has only played at any level for only 3 years. His entire draft stock is entirely dependent on projection. I just wonder if teams are willing to pull the trigger early with that risk factor. It will be interesting to see. I've been high on him for a while, but there is no dout some "bust-ability" there.

I think you're wrong about him being hyped up. People have been underselling this guy all year. He's basically exceeded every test they've thrown at him and surpassed all expectations. Every rusher in this draft has bust ability. Mingo and Jordan who people were really high on all year have high bust rates and is pretty much based on projections.

I agree Jarvis Jones has high bust ability.

At this point, I'm kinda hoping Lane Johnson falls to us. I keep hearing all of these names, Ansah, Jordan, Mingo, Jarvis Jones... Man none of these guys stand out. They are all interchangeable with each other it seems. They all have question marks and they all do one thing great but do other things poorly. I'm ok with seeing what Butler, Galette and Tez can do on the outside.. We didn't sign Galette for $3 million a year to sit the bench. Let Juneyah have at it. But for now let's hope for the sure thing. Lane Johnson would walk into camp and be the starting LT from day 1. If he is there, we desperately need to take him.

I don't think Ansah would even be on board unless Saints want to trade up for him

I think you're wrong about him being hyped up. People have been underselling this guy all year. He's basically exceeded every test they've thrown at him and surpassed all expectations. Every rusher in this draft has bust ability. Mingo and Jordan who people were really high on all year have high bust rates and is pretty much based on projections.

Very true. I am intrigued by him. I do think he goes top 15, but some have him going top 5 and just dont see it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom