Ziggy Ansah Update [Signed with Seattle] (1 Viewer)

yeah, get it done.
We do not even have a 1st this year, so it would take our 1st next year and then some. I cannot see paying Frank Clark $18 million plus a year (maybe more given Lawrence's contract) when we have Thomas, Kamara, Lattimore, Ramczyk, Peat, Apple, etc. up for new contracts. Too much of an overpay.

Well that's some good news. Plus his examination results were all good. Let's hope we're still in the running for him.

I am keeping my fingers crossed he could give us a spark in the pass rushing dept which we need. If Davenport progresses like I think he will we would have the potential to have a top 10 defense or possibly a top 5.

An obvious “look for” is if we move up for, or draft an edge rusher at 62.

If we don’t, then I think acquiring Ziggy is still in play.

I think he would want to sign before the draft. Once teams invest in his position, he might lose some suitors....which would drive his price down.

I think he would want to sign before the draft. Once teams invest in his position, he might lose some suitors....which would drive his price down.
I don't think he has any leverage to get a team to sign him before the draft. That's why he's having to wait, given his injury complications.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom