"ZIGGY" Please Fall to Pick 15! (1 Viewer)

No, no, no....

He's too big to play olb.:rolleyes:

Sadly, I think this kid will be long gone by the time we're on the clock.

I still think Ansah is a guy that can go between 5-20.

I can actually see us passing on him for a more "safer" pick.

I like him, he looked pretty fluid to me today. I think he would come in here for a year or 2 and be a situational pass rusher, before he cracks the starting lineup, but in 3 years I think he will be a very good defender, perhaps the best defender in this draft. He has that sorta potential and his measurable are off the chart.

I think at this point I would lean towards Dion Jordan, if they are both there. I think he makes an impact sooner, great coming off the edge, great in coverage for a LBer. Needs to bulk up a little but he would come in an play at a high level day 1 IMO.

I am definitely warming up to Ziggy (was never really down on him, just did not watch him at all during the season and had no idea who he was until Sr. Bowl) I would not mind him at all if the "safer" (its all a crap shoot anyways) options are off the board.

Been saying for a while that Ziggy and Mingo will kill it at the combine and raise their stock. neither of these guys will be around at 15 (unfortunately).

Ziggy!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F3mGBlGYLsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dion Jordan and Ziggy Ansah = RAW

Maybe next year should be both players motto.

Some analyst on NFLN said that he talk to teams drafting in the 15-20 area and they say he's going to be gone by then. Shucks!

I'm on the dion jordan bandwagon hurt or not he's the safer pick and has jus as much potential as ansah

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Mingo and Jordan both looked better today. Jordan seems more focused, but Mingo seems a bit stronger. Almost spitting images of each other. I'd take either one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom