[Update: Out for Play In] Zion Cleared For On-Court Activities, Reevaluation In Two Weeks (1 Viewer)

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score

Probably best to just shut him down if the playoffs are out of the equation. But I guess depending on how these last ten games play out he might come back to finish the season.

Probably best to just shut him down if the playoffs are out of the equation. But I guess depending on how these last ten games play out he might come back to finish the season.

How on earth can you possibly advocate shutting down a player that has missed 81% of the past 2 seasons, and 61% of the games in his career? He is in a perpetual state of shut down. Youre saving him, for what? You play him whenever you can get him on the court at this point. Keep him connected to the game in some fashion and continue to hope things change.

Last edited:
How on earth can you possibly advocate shutting down a player that has missed 81% of the past 2 seasons, and 61% of the games in his career? He is in a perpetual state of shut down. Youre saving him, for what? You play him whenever you can get him on the court at this point. Keep him connected to the game in some fashion and continue to hope things change.

If we are eliminated from playoff contention, I don't see playing him those last 3 games really helping with anything.

That being said I don't think we will be eliminated unless there is a total collapse over these next 2 weeks. I mean we are still in striking distance of the 5th seed and the Clippers just lost Paul George possibly for the rest of the regular season.

This doesn't excited me, especially considering Jose is not close to returning either.

It's looking like he is going to be shut down unless they make the playoffs. Doesn't make any sense because without him on the floor its going to be really difficult to make the playoffs. Its every season and its getting old.

This isn't Griffs fault. We have a young team that has been decimated by injuries and sometimes doesn't put the energy and effort in which is an issue with young teams. The talent is there...when they play with good energy (even without one or two of their best players) they generally win.
Lately you can see the difference on defense especially. Also, turnovers are down and the team wide shooting slump seems to be over for the time being

This isn't Griffs fault. We have a young team that has been decimated by injuries and sometimes doesn't put the energy and effort in which is an issue with young teams. The talent is there...when they play with good energy (even without one or two of their best players) they generally win.
Lately you can see the difference on defense especially. Also, turnovers are down and the team wide shooting slump seems to be over for the time being

i said as much after Fri nite win v Clips

I hadnt seen CJ run in the 4th quarter like he did Fri nite in a LOOOONG time. Dont know what fountain he drank from, but hopefully they bottled that water for remainder of season.

Guess we should be hearing something official soon on the re-evaluation, it’ll be 2 weeks this Saturday.

Here’s the latest I’ve seen:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom