Zion re-aggravates his hamstring injury - out multiple weeks after ASG (update: report claims Zion still not close to return) (1 Viewer)

Mr. Sparkle

Disrespectful to dirt
Reaction score

I would not be surprised if he is out for the season.

At this point I think the Pels need to seriously think about trading him this summer. You just can't build a successful team around 2 players who cannot stay on the court for more than 40 games a year. Sucks.

He's played in 114 games in four years. It doesn't look it's gonna change. I love Zion but somethin's gotta give.

I wish I could find the post of the guy telling me how wrong I was about Zion after 30 games but Im pretty sure he deleted it. I told him to give it time. Theres no doubt zion has talent, but what he doesnt have is keeping this franchise stuck in neutral - availability.

His talent is basically an afterthought at this point. He's 22 and has missed more games than he's played. What's gonna happen when he's 26 and he has 50 more games under his belt?

This is a damn shame. getting hurt in 3 on 3 drills probably because the medical team had its head up their collective ******. And this information comes after the trade deadline when we are unable to help the team. ******** me.

Season's basically done anyway
like too many games in the last few months, watching the kings game, the collapse in the 3rd was tough to watch (it made it obvious they struggle against zone), especially when they played pretty well in the 4th. it could have been a different outcome with a healthy zion.

Joel Embiid was drafted in 2014, didn't play a game until October of 2016 and only played 31 games that season. He has averaged a double double (27/11) since then and is a perennial all star.

Just sayin'.

2 years for Embiid to shake off injuries.

This is year 4 of Zion on the shelf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom