Pelicans Zion UPDATE: Still not practicing, but Gentry believes he's on schedule for full recovery (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Sticky Post
On Monday, Gentry reiterated that stance, according to Will Guillory of The Athletic.

I think he is fine. I don’t think it’s anything that can be rushed. I think it’s a timing thing. Six weeks is what we said but, obviously, he is making progress. When the time comes for him to start on-court [activities] and things like that, he will. It’s not anything that is going to be rushed. It’s just a matter of taking the time to make sure he’s fine.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
If he is truly completely healthy, then he needs to play....not just for his own development but for team chemistry going forward

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
On another board, a lot of long-time NBA fans from more traditional basketball markets ... they talk as if it's totally obvious that Zion will be rested the entire season. They think it's stupid for him to return anytime this season, and often say he has to lose 20 pounds or he will never play more than a few games in a row without re-injury.

If the Pelicans knew internally that Zion was shut down for the season ... would they have any reason to keep quiet about it?
Maybe they didn't realize they'd suck this damn bad?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom