Zion vs the Knicks (Summer League Thread) (1 Viewer)

I think just as you have it, is perfectly fine as most on this board, have interest in the new brand PELS only. JMO.
I liked the updates on guys from last year's LSU basketball team, but maybe that's more appropriate for the college board.

If you were worried about Hayes and Alexander-Walker being good picks... I think that you can stop now!

Why stop there? The Brazilian stash Didi Louzada even looked good.

This looks like a Saints '17 type draft.

Jaxson Hayes is da troof

This was nasty

This was absolutely incredible, but it was just one of MANY displays of his freakish athleticism. He blocked a shot with his elbow! He will learn to pick and choose his spots a little better so he's not always flying around and picking up fouls, but he displays elite athleticism and hands. Even though he got a late start in basketball, his feel for the game is there. He's not nearly as raw as many think.

He and NAW dominated this game from the start and set themselves apart. NAW in particular. He took control of the game from the start, set the tone, found his teammates and defended very well. He did this while matched up with Coby White, who many, including me, believe was the second best PG in this draft.

NAW could very well be the primary backup PG by year's end and help reduce Jrue's overall minutes. I also can't see Gentry not giving Hayes minutes given his activity, shot blocking ability and the fact that he RUNS.

This was nasty

As impressive as the athleticism is on the actual dunk, it's the pass by NAW that is the best part of that play. Great court vision by NAW and an amazing pass around two defenders who were in decent position on defense. As bad as Jackson has looked running the offense, it looks like NAW will get a serious look as the backup PG to Ball.

Just a really impressive debut for the rookies not named Zion.

As impressive as the athleticism is on the actual dunk, it's the pass by NAW that is the best part of that play. Great court vision by NAW and an amazing pass around two defenders who were in decent position on defense. As bad as Jackson has looked running the offense, it looks like NAW will get a serious look as the backup PG to Ball.

Just a really impressive debut for the rookies not named Zion.

Can we just start the season now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom